Sydney, NSW

This new NL 2.5 cart I got today has already bugged up on me... Whenever I start it up and press Start, a pause logo appears in the top right-hand corner, and a number 2 in the lower left. It just hangs forever.

The first time I switched it on it worked fine, then shut it off, restarted, and it's now dead.

I've got nothing on there I need to keep, and I heard formatting the memory is an option. How do I go about doing this?

New York, NY

I believe the most updated ROM IS NL v.2.5.4. 
I would say it's possible it was shipped without updating.
If you have the USB midi-adaptor than try this:

http://nanoloop.com/midi/two.html

Also, email oliver and see what he says.

I have several bugs until updating to 2.5.4, after that....gold.

best,
jason.

Sydney, NSW

2.5.4 isn't the latest, according to the cart I have, which shipped with 2.5.5... Is that even a thing yet?

(I fixed the problem by literally smashing button on startup and now the problem does't hang around anymore, though, so that's one question outta the way!)

New York, NY

Haha!!!
I haven't heard of a 2.5.5 update....
Buggy indeed. Maybe Bust it down to 2.5.4 until he posts a bug free 2.5.5.

Good luck.

nashville,tn
Chainsaw Police wrote:

2.5.4 isn't the latest, according to the cart I have, which shipped with 2.5.5... Is that even a thing yet?

(I fixed the problem by literally smashing button on startup and now the problem does't hang around anymore, though, so that's one question outta the way!)

bummer! i had the same problem with my nanoloop 1.6 cart. oliver said to do what you did-holding the start button until the memory re-organizes. no probs since. sheesh

San Francisco

my cart says 3.0 .... whats wrong with me?