New EP in July. Just a wee bit brassy. One-man-band. 6 tracks, six subgenres of jazz. Brace yourselves.

Westfield, NJ
thebitman wrote:

DAT BRASS. sorry, had to.

Matthew Joseph Payne
thebitman wrote:

New EP in July. Just a wee bit brassy. One-man-band. 6 tracks, six subgenres of jazz. Brace yourselves.

This is already my favorite album of the year.

Turku, FIN

CHIP BRA$$

Finland
thebitman wrote:

This is the most awesome setup thus far!

Nottingham, UK

The current Battle station: Shitty laptop, Ableton live, Novation launchpad, Yamaha FB01, Shure SM58, Orange tiny Terror, Marshall DSL 401, Gamboy with "please make me cool" mod, Epiphone explorer. Massively unsafe wiring.
Bonus Picture: The Gameboy bag

Last edited by ForaBrokenEarth (Jul 1, 2012 10:08 pm)

Philadelphia

Glad to see I'm not the only person who keeps their gameboys in plastic bags.

SubWooferSpecial wrote:

Glad to see I'm not the only person who keeps their gameboys in plastic bags.

I prefer to keep my women in trash bags and my Gameboys in my pants. I think you guys have it backwards here...

Iowa

yikes I admit that's a lot of Gameboys if I had that much I would personally take care of them :'(

Nottingham, UK
ClairBear wrote:

yikes I admit that's a lot of Gameboys if I had that much I would personally take care of them :'(

Those are the ones I just brought back from uni, there's at least 5 more lying around, plus another 4 I got recently that are all in various states of disrepair.
Trust me, they get taken care of surprisingly well smile. The red one spent a few months with my friend and was partially used in the recording of the album we're working on.

Last edited by ForaBrokenEarth (Jul 1, 2012 11:02 pm)

washington
ForaBrokenEarth wrote:

Are you running the Tiny terror head into the JCM and then into the orange cab? I bet it sounds gorgeous. smile

buffalo, NY

Wait why we he run into both amps, in series?  I've heard good things about the tiny terror but I'm not a fan of JCM2000s

Nottingham, UK
basspuddle wrote:

Are you running the Tiny terror head into the JCM and then into the orange cab? I bet it sounds gorgeous. smile

danimal cannon wrote:

Wait why we he run into both amps, in series?  I've heard good things about the tiny terror but I'm not a fan of JCM2000s

I've actually got a stereo reverb pedal with buffered bypass that splits my guitar signal, so I run both amps parallel. They're mostly stacked like that to save space, and the orange cab is wider so I put the marshal on top. They're both running as separate amps, but from one guitar signal.

The tiny terror was going to replace the DSL, but at the moment I've not had the chance to sell it. And a dual amp set up is crazy good fun. Seeing as I usually play in 3 piece bands it might give the sound a little extra thickness. The tiny terror sounds so much better though, it has the the most perfect distortion I've ever heard and sustain out it's arse. big_smile

Last edited by ForaBrokenEarth (Jul 2, 2012 11:22 am)

Planet Zaxxon

Unsubscribe

Love that back wall paint job!