I'll pay $70 or you best offer for a working bleepbloop Cartridge in good condition. i've been looking for one for a while now and I'm willing to pay what ever so message me at [email protected]!!!!! Please!!!! Thanks!

Last edited by Duplico (Jun 28, 2012 1:39 am)

̛̛̩̥̩̥̩̥̅ ̥⎬̛̛̛̛̛̥̥̩̥̩̩

lol

Honestly, you'll probably need to pay more than that for one. I had up a bounty of 75$ and didn't get a hit for maybe a month.

Savannah, Georgia

just get an EMS cartridge or wait for the drag'n'derp people honestly

Ya thats why I said make an offer, any offer. I'll pay whatever(within reason)

Man up and post potential bounty! Lol.

I have a lead on a cartridge. It is black. and needs a new case. how serious are you about getting one

Edit lost lead, went for 100$ on eBay...

Last edited by 12ianma (Jun 28, 2012 3:19 am)

buffalo, NY

I think I paid $75 for my bleep bloop II's new. Now that they're unavailable I wouldn't imagine them getting cheaper

Im willing to pay whatever

Boulder, CO

I bought my USB BleepBloop for $40 new. The rest of y'all overpaid... Oh wait they were awesome even though the whole drama shit... I'm not sure what I'm doing in this thread. I still love my EMS 32mb carts.

Chicago IL

someone explain to me why a bleepbloop is better than a usb 64m ems cart

I have 2 broken ones but i need one that works

I swear it'd be almost impossible for me to give mine up. they are great because one, the ability to store lsdj saves in the flash, and 2... They look totally pimp! but seriously they work really good, have a nice touch of style, and the added reliability of flash/SRAM storage. not to mention LEDs.

Rochester, NY
12ianma wrote:

I swear it'd be almost impossible for me to give mine up. they are great because one, the ability to store lsdj saves in the flash, and 2... They look totally pimp! but seriously they work really good, have a nice touch of style, and the added reliability of flash/SRAM storage. not to mention LEDs.

ok, besides all the hipster bullshit, explain to me why a bleepbloop is better than a usb 64m ems cart.

also, please explain "the ability to store lsdj saves in the flash". i think i know what you mean, but...

and how about compared to the new apeshit carts?

Last edited by jbuonacc (Jun 28, 2012 3:31 am)

Same ICs as apeshit carts. the real difference is the flash storage capability. If you lose a battery, the save can still be held at an only slightly older version (much like a computer dieing while editing a paper. you manually save through a Rom patched with little fm. and can store up to 8 complete saves on the rom, and then you can load any of those into the carts SRAM, where you use them in lsdj, then can save back into the flash. apeshit carts will work with this aswell. they are the same thing. except, bleepbloops are nicely colored and say some gameboy love on each pcb.

IL, US

(shrug) i sold mine with a mint yellow dmg to a friend for $45 a while back cause none of you cared to make an offer... there's nothing wrong with the ems carts, thats what i kept instead of jose's cart