Auxcide wrote:
herr_prof wrote:

shurthi and lsdj just sit together perfectly in a mix.

That's what I was hoping for. smile
More beef in my Sammitch SID.

Fixed that for you.

Nashville, Tennessee
KeFF wrote:

iPad 2 with animoog

is awesome. lots of versatility and tactile control = heart
throw on a beautifullll interface and you've got a hell of an app.

used one last winter, in a song named Further... was a lot of fun.
i'm way too broke/homeless for an iPad of my own though. n___n

Last edited by smiletron (Jul 4, 2012 5:33 am)

edit.

Last edited by 9H05T (Aug 21, 2012 9:03 pm)

shanghai

all these apple things 'i' this 'i' that....hmm thought they were all whack shitter versions of VST, but to be fair my friend was showing me some bits and bobs and it was actually quite dope i have to admit. Im still adamant the ipad's an overpriced piece of shit though....imo obviously.

Turku, FIN

Many many awesome apps for music making and other stuff on appstore indeed. I got ipad little bit accidentally, but after i started to use it, i don't wanna let it go. It's overpriced for sure, but not a piece of shit. And this comes from apple hater big_smile

Earth

Speaking of overpriced, remember the jazzmutant lemur? That shit was like 1500$. The iPad is cheap by comparison. And extremely versatile. I used to drool over the lemur. But yeah..

Matthew Joseph Payne

Jazzmutant themselves also released software for the iPad that basically replaces the Lemur's functionality.

Like the iPad though, the Lemur might have been waaaaay overpriced, but it's pretty rad. We have one at work, it's fun.

Last edited by kineticturtle (Jul 4, 2012 11:39 am)

edit.

Last edited by 9H05T (Aug 21, 2012 9:03 pm)

Manchester, England
KeFF wrote:

For the summer gigs.
Still waiting for another mini KP

Sounds like this http://soundcloud.com/kephf/keff-am-nasty

so sick so dangerous

Portland

My setup right now.

Nottingham, UK
kineticturtle wrote:

Jazzmutant themselves also released software for the iPad that basically replaces the Lemur's functionality.

Like the iPad though, the Lemur might have been waaaaay overpriced, but it's pretty rad. We have one at work, it's fun.

A friend of mine borrowed a lemur from our university for a performance at another university. It was stolen. sad

Last edited by ForaBrokenEarth (Jul 6, 2012 11:22 pm)

Earth
kineticturtle wrote:

Yeah I've seen the app! It looks cool but it's 50$. Maybe I'll get it someday. I could actually understand why the original was so much money, it was for a niche audiance, made by a small company. It was pretty forward thinking.

ForaBrokenEarth wrote:

A friend of mine borrowed a lemur from our university for a performance at another university. It was stolen. sad

yikes

Nashville, Tennessee
9H05T wrote:
smiletron wrote:

is awesome. lots of versatility and tactile control = heart
throw on a beautifullll interface and you've got a hell of an app.

used one last winter, in a song named Further... was a lot of fun.
i'm way too broke/homeless for an iPad of my own though. n___n

I'd have given you my old one but it was stolen when my girlfriend got mugged.

personally, I'm obsessed with the ielectribe...I had that same model in highschool.

the ims20 is dope too.

ees cool, appreciate it anyways. smile nashville's sleeper cell unites!

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

I really need an arduinoboy so I can see if the gameboy can handle being controlled by an omnichord. It sounds like it'd be amazing. Anyone ever try this?

the OM-300

Brunswick, GA USA

Omni chords have distinct tone that could go well if used carefully, they play like an autoharp, take some getting used to.

You clean the touch surface with an eraser, like a stylophone.

Last edited by chunter (Jul 7, 2012 6:11 pm)

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

I love my omichord. It takes a minute to get used to, but you can get some good stuff out of it. wink
Right now it's controlling my microkorg that has some chiptune-ish settings.

A cool thing about the om-300 is if you play it with a pick or your nail it gets a gating effect. It's because the design on the pad has lines that break up the touch.