Cincinnati Ohio
roboctopus wrote:

Should we plan some meet-ups?

My plans include visiting some Lexington record stores.

thats a great idea.  maybe check out the local flea markets and troll for GBs if solarbear hasnt picked them all clean ^^

Los Angeles, CA
roboctopus wrote:

Should we plan some meet-ups?

My plans include visiting some Lexington record stores.

I would love to accompany you good sir!  We have a really good one right near where I live actually.

Roboctopus and mrwimmer hanging out? Why am I so young :'(

New Orleans, Louisiana

Bitman and I should be arriving next Thursday night.. so amped!

matt's mind

brother and I will get into town wed. sometime, would love to meet up!

record stores sound cool.  flea markets awesome.  food is always a welcomed idea.

some sort of open-invite lunch/dinner would be nice.

Don't hesitate to say hello (anyone). I will only be there for a few hours of the first day; duty calls at the homestead. sad

Flea markets = a comical Gameboy bidding war between all of us. The people who operate the booths won't know what hit 'em.

Los Angeles, CA

Hey guys!  Since I live here, and I managed to not help out with any of the planning leading up to the fest, I've taken it upon myself to try and organize some pre-show gatherings of some sort. 

So far, I know that  Bitman and Shanebro are coming Thursday night, and that Kitsch is inbound in Wednesday.  If anyone else could tell me when they're headed into town, I'd love for us all to hang out some time.

I was thinking some sort of Food-based hangouts on Thursday, and retail-based hangouts during the day Friday before the actual show starts,   but you guys are the ones visiting, If anything catches your fancy, feel free to let me know

Knowing who is driving will also help if we have anyone who wants to carpool around our zany adventures.

Lexington, KY

Presale for BRKfest tickets ends on Thursday!!! Get 'em now!

...or pay $15 at the door per night.

Lexington, KY

Holy Shit!!!! BRKfest is this week! I.... I can't believe it! It's really happenin'! We're fucking DOING THIS!!!!! Let's BRK some necks!!!

Nashville, Tennessee

DO YOU LIKE BRKFEST?

Last edited by smiletron (Jul 11, 2012 2:08 pm)

New Albany Indiana

GOD i wish i could be there! but im underage and im in Florida but i would definitely of got a fake ID! But ill be watching the live stream, can i get a link for it? and make sure you act good so it can be all ages next year!

Los Angeles, CA
smiletron wrote:

DO YOU LIKE BRKFEST?

That actually looks delicious. 

Moderately Jelly.

New Albany Indiana
Mrwimmer wrote:
smiletron wrote:

DO YOU LIKE BRKFEST?

That actually looks delicious. 

Moderately Jelly.

Good BRKfest in the morning, diarrhea the rest of the day.

Madison, Alabama

BRKfest starts tomorrow everyone!

We should have done one of those roll-call threads...

Can't wait to meet you guys and see you perform!

Chicago IL

isn't this already basically a roll call thread