Scotland

I am moving to Toronto in August for a year and I need an apartment to live in. I'm 25 year old chip musician and visual artist from Scotland.

I write, compose music, play ukulele and video-games, make films and eat fruit. I'm an art school graduate and secular humanist, and volunteer as such. I'm vegan for the most part, don't drink and prefer a non-cigarette smoke environment (I'm alright with 420, but not tobacco).

I'm a liberal sort, believe in equality for all, and do what I can to make the world a better yaddy yadda.

I like the comedy stylings of Louis CK, BIll Hicks and George Carlin. I'm an avid fan of film and particularly enjoy Léon, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Enter The Void, Fight Club and The Usual Suspects. I enjoy many a TV show including It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Dexter, Breaking Bad and Arrested Development.

I'm looking for someone who has somewhat overlapping interests and is of a similar age, otherwise I'm pretty open.

I only need a small room (with a bed, if possible), would prefer if it has its own bathroom or en suite, but isn't essential. Would prefer no pets due to allergies and the shit they leave behind. Looking for somewhere close to the Toronto Coach Terminal, but it isn't a deal breaker.

If you think you potentially have the room I'm looking for, send me a message over telling me about yourself and the room (with pictures, if possible) and ask any questions you have.

$550 for rent. Moving date would be August 3rd.

Toronto, eh? What for may I ask? That's not very far from here, a visit would be a must!

If I lived in Toronto I'd totally set you up; you sound like a pretty awesome guy.

New Albany Indiana

don't drink and prefer a non-cigarette smoke environment (I'm alright with 420, but not tobacco).

I'm a liberal sort, believe in equality for all, and do what I can to make the world a better yaddy yadda.

I like the comedy stylings of Louis CK, BIll Hicks and George Carlin. I'm an avid fan of film and particularly enjoy Léon, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Enter The Void, Fight Club and The Usual Suspects. I enjoy many a TV show including It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Dexter, Breaking Bad and Arrested Development.

Let me ask you something? do you ever sleep on your arm then play with your self and act like somebody else is doing it?

Bit wish wrote:

don't drink and prefer a non-cigarette smoke environment (I'm alright with 420, but not tobacco).

Let me ask you something? do you ever sleep on your arm then play with your self and act like somebody else is doing it?

Go away

Forest Maze
Frostbyte wrote:
Bit wish wrote:

Go away

he's 14, Frosty.

Also shallow sounds like a pretty cool guy,

somebody in Canada should help him out.

NUCLACE wrote:

he's 14, Frosty.

That explains it. Masturbation stops being funny around 15.

Also, if I were in Canada, I'd hook you up dude! Also check out some apartments in the area maybe?

New Albany Indiana
Frostbyte wrote:
NUCLACE wrote:

he's 14, Frosty.

That explains it. Masturbation stops being funny around 15.

Also, if I were in Canada, I'd hook you up dude! Also check out some apartments in the area maybe?

lol. ok ill go away * crawls back in closet \(-,-\)*

East Kilbride, Scotland

I can vouch for Edward Shallow. I've known him personally for a few years now.
He's a friendly, interesting individual, and would make a good roommate.

+1, I wish he were coming to NY!

NUCLACE wrote:

somebody in Canada should help him out.

Frostbyte wrote:

Also, if I were in Canada, I'd hook you up dude!

It makes me laugh that apparently anywhere in Canada is close enough to Toronto for you guys.
"Hay! Do you know Jim? He's from Canada!" "No. Canada is big."

Last edited by Zef (Jul 6, 2012 10:26 pm)

Liverpool, UK

Edward Shallow is the toppest of top blokes, A++ would hang out with again.

Eddy Shallz, have you tried reddit? /r/toronto looks fairly active!

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

i'm in toronto but i'd have to get to know you first before you move on in with me and my mates. we're looking for a new place for september and could use another roommate, but like i said, we need to meet you first and whatnot. tongue drop me an electromessage pocket (dot) soup (at) yahoo (dot) ca. smile

Scotland
L-tron wrote:

Toronto, eh? What for may I ask? That's not very far from here, a visit would be a must!

Most reasons you could think of. A visit is a must, my friend. You are welcome to crash any time you like. I am in Minneapolis at the moment, you're missed, buddy.

Sycamore Drive wrote:

I can vouch for Edward Shallow. I've known him personally for a few years now.
He's a friendly, interesting individual, and would make a good roommate.

I concur!

calmdownkidder wrote:

Edward Shallow is the toppest of top blokes, A++ would hang out with again.

Eddy Shallz, have you tried reddit? /r/toronto looks fairly active!

I've tried 4chan, tumblr, facebook and twitter - but I hadn't really thought to try reddit. i shall be using it when i move.

Starpilot wrote:

i'm in toronto but i'd have to get to know you first before you move on in with me and my mates. we're looking for a new place for september and could use another roommate, but like i said, we need to meet you first and whatnot. tongue drop me an electromessage pocket (dot) soup (at) yahoo (dot) ca. smile

I think I have found a place, but we should play a show together!

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

yes, we should play a show together! there are plenty of shows here to play! smile

Scotland

Hello. I'm still in need of a place to stay, if anyone knows if a place, please get in touch.