I drew these a little while back when I got bored including my "Kim Jong-Il" avatar of mine tongue, the jet thing was actually going to be in a game I waaaaas developing...
Micro Korg

Pink Walrus xD

Jet Thingy : )

Last edited by Legnox (May 31, 2011 11:40 pm)

The micro Korg perspective seems off, but otherwise I like it!

Philly, PA, USA

I'd agree with the microkorg comment, but these look pretty legit, what do you use?

Chepachet, Rhode Island

Nice.  I think part of the reason why the Korg looks off is because of the strip of grey in the back as well as the "Korg"s angle making it look like it might be a vertical strip while the rest makes it seem flat.

Yeah, making small isometric text can be very hard and I definitely have not mastered it xD That was actually on of my first isometric pixel art pieces... I have a lot more stuff around here somewhere I just gotta find it smile

AND for most of the stuff I use a mix of paint and photoshop, MS paint is nice and simple for the initial drawing but for animation and transparency and other little tid bits I'd use photoshop.
Thanks for the comments big_smile

Hoxton, London UK

Microkorg looks fine to me!

El Paso, TX

PINK WALRUS FTMFW

NC in the US of America

The microkorg has no perspective. That's why isometric stuff only works with a small scale view of a bigger thing.

I like the animation of the jet and the pink walrus is endearing.

all of this looking flickin radd! Although the microkorg has different angles at each end which ends up making it look warped