I think the current look is quite schnazzy. Options are always nice, though.

Melbourne, Australia

I take it the lovely "snow" theme is the new white one (and wasn't available this morning) ?
Thanks! It looks, not only fantastic, but way less like something I shouldn't be browsing at work tongue

Los Angeles
dosPrompt wrote:

I take it the lovely "snow" theme is the new white one (and wasn't available this morning) ?
Thanks! It looks, not only fantastic, but way less like something I shouldn't be browsing at work tongue

????????????????

Tacoma WA

New color scheme is up

A walk through on how to change it can be found here

Madison, WI

Ah, wonderful!  My eyes thank whomever is responsible for snow.  Looks like I'll have to give my avatar a background color to keep it consistent, though.

Last edited by nonfinite (Jan 8, 2010 3:47 pm)

Sweden

I like that when I hover a post it lights up a bit, but when I hover the name of the author (maybe the .post-byline) it goes dark again. Could this be fixed? Maybe this requires its own thread...

Milan, Italy

BUG REPORTING: When i pass the mouse on the links on the bottom of the page, the text color should become white but it remains blue.

smile

NorthTtrrrway
herr_prof wrote:

RSS FEEDS

this would be handy

Los Angeles
the mist toggles wrote:
herr_prof wrote:

RSS FEEDS

this would be handy

Its already there.

uhajdafdfdfa
arottenbit wrote:

BUG REPORTING: When i pass the mouse on the links on the bottom of the page, the text color should become white but it remains blue.

smile

This happens for me, too.

Los Angeles
ant1 wrote:
arottenbit wrote:

smile

This happens for me, too.

Yes it happens to everyone. Noted.