Tulsa, OK

game looks sweet

Utah

Sounds a bit like Sound Shapes.

Nashville, Tennessee

Flower for the ps3 has the kind of generative music based off of player/environment interaction that i think you're explaining, minus the ability to create new sounds. That'd be a pretty cool feature, i suppose.

NC in the US of America
smiletron wrote:

Flower for the ps3 has the kind of generative music based off of player/environment interaction that i think you're explaining, minus the ability to create new sounds. That'd be a pretty cool feature, i suppose.

It's like "Grandmother Willow: The Game"... Or was it "Pocahontas' Dead Mother: The Game"?

Or..." Bambi's Dead Mother: The Game"...

It's just like that. Listen with your heart, and you will understand.

Last edited by SketchMan3 (Jul 15, 2012 11:05 pm)

Melbourne, Australia

sent a pm

Nashville, Tennessee
SketchMan3 wrote:
smiletron wrote:

It's like "Grandmother Willow: The Game"... Or was it "Pocahontas' Dead Mother: The Game"?

Or..." Bambi's Dead Mother: The Game"...

It's just like that. Listen with your heart, and you will understand.

prty much tongue

Seattle, WA US
smiletron wrote:

What kinda hippy shit is this

Tacoma, WA
smiletron wrote:

lol... this is such a great game... really mellow and kinda trippy...

I wish they could take this game and make one with all the crazy space-time wormhole stuff in 2001: A Space Odyssey instead of all the flower, grass, and tree stuff... It would be awesomely trippy as %$#@...