Sacramento, CA

Hey guys I am relatively new to this website but not to chip music I have been "tuning" it up for about a year now and I am really enjoying it! Once I get my new DMG shipped to me I will post one of my songs I am planning for my upcoming single. But anyway I am just here to introduce myself tongue

Welcome. Enjoy the stay. lurk around a while, lots of interesting threads

Sacramento, CA

Thanks yeah I will this place seems interesting, it looks like this is a really tight knit community big_smile

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

Wait. Where in Sacramento?

Sacramento, CA

Well technically I live near RoseVille but Sacramento is easier to explain to people tongue wait do you live near Sac?

540, VA

I'm new too man.  All i can say is that this is one great community of people.  They will help you, and give you some great constructive criticism and new ideas.  Welcome to the page bro!

I live near Elk Grove. I need to start cataloging the couple artists in the Sacramento area.

Sacramento, CA

Oh ok yeah I go through elk grove on occasion tongue cool man! yeah I listened to some of your stuff its really good my stuff isnt as great as yours but its not terrible onceI get my DMG I will throw up my newest song big_smile

Oh and Square therapy I listened to your song I liked it good job for your first tune my first one SUCKED!

Cool, I think you're going to fit in nicely. Excited to hear what you can do. smile
We're getting a surge of cool people. wink

Sacramento, CA

Cool glad to hear that this website has great people on it tongue

Paso del Rey, Argentina

I´m new here too. Just joined a few weeks ago.
Welcome aboard BluSight!

Last edited by wandering genie (Jul 16, 2012 2:45 am)

NSW, Australia

Welcome!

New York

why haldo blusight!

Sacramento, CA

Hullo Parallells how are you this fine day?

New York

absolutely stellar, welcome to the chipmusics sir

Savannah, Georgia

oh thank god, a cm.o newbie that isn't asking "how od i chiptoon?!!!?". welcome to the cm.o community!

Last edited by Aeros (Jul 16, 2012 4:28 am)