Chicago IL, USA

this is my debut full length chip album, it is far from perfect but I hope some of you like it. I use primarily plugins (specifically ChipSounds), and the sound isn't straight chiptune (most drums are actual drum samples, some songs have a dubstep wobble bass sound, and one song has metal guitars) so if anyone is a stickler for authentic chip music, this won't be your cup of tea. It is available for free on BandCamp, and here is a mediafire link if you prefer that method. If you enjoy my music, like my Facebook page as well!

1. Lab Rad
2. Circuit tree
3. the Invention
4. Fried Chips
5. From the Sky
6. Depression Simulation
7. Automatons
8. the Uprising
9. Pleasure Program
10. Robocalypse
11. the Fallout
12. Binaricorn

Last edited by SadPanda (Jul 15, 2012 6:33 am)

Chicago IL, USA

Bumping this because:

1. I made it look pretty with image and hyperlinks.
2. I haven't really gotten any feedback at all.
3. Now that I'm less n00b maybe some people will check it out.

I found the wobble! sounds awesome man smile

NSW, Australia

It's great! Loving it smile

NC in the US of America

Nice collage big_smile

NSW, Australia
SketchMan3 wrote:

Nice collage big_smile

+1

NC in the US of America

Also, there's some good stuff in there. I especially liked the last few tracks.

There's some notes that fall outside of the chord structures they're played behind in some of the tracks that just kept bugging me, though. And some of the beats that kicked in were busier than I expected them to be.

Still, I enjoyed it.

New York

really nice tracks! i like the laid-back sounds. a lot of people tend to just stuff their songs to the brim or mix them really loud and have all of their instruments overpowering each other, but these tracks are really chill and well put together.

Chicago IL, USA
SketchMan3 wrote:

There's some notes that fall outside of the chord structures they're played behind in some of the tracks that just kept bugging me, though.

haha it's because I still kind of have no grasp on chords and keys and scales and shit haha, I'm still learning.

thanks for all the input dudes!