540, VA

panda orgy at 9 am in the amazon?

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]
Jake Allison wrote:

im down for anything anytime most places

Kinky.
and I was saying Op should change his name to Frank, not you sq.t. I just gave you that nifty nickname. sad

Tulsa, OK
squaretherapy wrote:

panda orgy at 9 am in the amazon?

Totally, I can bring 4-7 pandas. I think I can snag them
From the Tulsa zoo because it is a ghetto and crappy zoo. doing the pandas a favor, one orgy at a time - fighting extinction.

540, VA

thumbs up for panda orgy thread!!

Tulsa, OK

name: PANDA ORGY

Can OP please rename this thread to PANDA ORGY and can the mods just allow it to be the dedicated "senseless banter" thread from now on?

Seattle, WA US

Just go do some drugs and stick with the first terrible idea that seems like its super meaningful

.FILTHadelphia

5 pages and no Saskrotch?

Also this thread is dumb. Pick your own name. Letting the community decide for you shows your lack of creativity.

nashville,tn
Jake Allison wrote:

last time I asked for name help from CM.O
http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/6853/ … g-a-track/

stuff got crazy

just read that thread, lolcartz...... to be quite frank, the "break" sample does sound like well...

Gurnee, Illinois
defiantsystems wrote:

Also this thread is dumb. Pick your own name. Letting the community decide for you shows your lack of creativity.

It was really just to get some ideas going. I fully getting ready to take whatever name someone said.

Forest Maze
SprinklesOverIdaho wrote:
defiantsystems wrote:

It was really just to get some ideas going. I fully getting ready to take whatever name someone said.

JimmiesUnderPotatoes

Boston, MA

gnar jar binks is cool you should have gone with your gut now get out while you still can!

Chicago IL

why hasn't this thread been fire bombed

Tulsa, OK
sugar sk*-*lls wrote:
Jake Allison wrote:

last time I asked for name help from CM.O
http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/6853/ … g-a-track/

stuff got crazy

just read that thread, lolcartz...... to be quite frank, the "break" sample does sound like well...

I myself find that song level 6 annoying now

Tulsa, OK
Frostbyte wrote:

Can OP please rename this thread to PANDA ORGY and can the mods just allow it to be the dedicated "senseless banter" thread from now on?

+1

Cute little baby panda orgy

Chicago IL
Jake Allison wrote:
Frostbyte wrote:

+1

Cute little baby panda orgy

paendophile