Tulsa, OK

I talked about this on Seeking's Seaglass

Lowell
Jake Allison wrote:

I talked about this on Seeking's Seaglass

I heard / I was listening! That was a real treat, thank you a bunch dude! I actually go to the same school as Eric. He sort of discovered me tongue

Decktonic wrote:

Can we talk more about how awesome this is? I mean seriously.

Also I would love to hear about what kinda gear / programs you used, sounds like a lot of different stuff going on, I'm a geek about this stuff anyway.

Thank you man, I'm glad you're liking the album. As far as programs and gear go, I made this album on four different computers using famitracker, ableton, logic pro and pro tools. I got most if not all of my samples from youtube, there's live keys on the track "I did it because I wanted you to love me" but other than that I mostly just use a mouse so program the songs.

There's actually an interview that goes a little more in depth that my friend conducted.

http://deltion.org/?p=1827&preview=true

Downstate wrote:

You Can't Have Both

this is beautiful. i love it. it got a minute in and i was thinking i want to remix it, then it was over and i realised there is no point because its perfect.

lovely song

That's one of my favorite songs from the album, actually. I'm really glad it popped out at you, and I would be honored if you did a remix of it, seriously.

Last edited by ABSRDST (Jul 18, 2012 11:56 pm)

Tulsa, OK

the ONLY complaint I have - and I am doing this because I love you - is that the album is too long. you could have released two full albums with this content - I fear that some of it will be lost in the avalanche

Lowell

The next one will be shorter, definitely.

Tulsa, OK
ABSRDST wrote:

The next one will be shorter, definitely.

good smile im already excited for it

Tulsa, OK

I listened to this while driving home in a crazy rain, and the mood was way too awesome.

Edit: Also the end of the song Mom gave me chills, espicislly today

Last edited by Jake Allison (Jul 21, 2012 3:32 am)

Westfield, NJ

The title track is impressive.

Westfield, NJ

Also I would be down to do a remix but I can't decide which song.

.FILTHadelphia

And downloading. Multiplayer is the jams.

Tulsa, OK

Seriously, there should be a Multiplayer remix EP. Also an extended mix of Snick cuz I lovez.

I wish I could remix, but I need .nan files to do remixes sad

Westfield, NJ
Jake Allison wrote:

Seriously, there should be a Multiplayer remix EP. Also an extended mix of Snick cuz I lovez.

I wish I could remix, but I need .nan files to do remixes sad

Just do a cover with nanoloop.

Lowell

I'd put out a multiplayer remix ep... Multiplayer is actually a remix of another song that I did believe it or not! I could put both of those on there and a couple from you guys if you wanted to

Westfield, NJ

Ok sign me up