Fargo

I am visiting the Portland area and was wondering if anyone from here knows if there are any chip events happening sometime in the next 2 weeks.  I looked in upcoming events and didn't see anything posted for Oregon.  I also realize that not everything gets posted.

matt's mind

track down/ask greightbit or mechlo.  they're both in portland and may know some shows...

also

'they're both in portland' = ' they're both lucky bastards'

matt's mind

thretris and capcomposer are in eugene

BK

Ah, you just missed it. I played Portland a few weeks ago. But yeah, Mechlo would be a good dude to talk to about what's going on.

Portland

There's nothing I know of happening, but it would be a good idea to contact mechlo or the guys at  PIGSquad or 2PlayerProductions.

Matthew Joseph Payne

The Glowing Stars, Awkward Terrible, Crashfaster and Minusbaby are rolling through town together August 29th - the show that 2PP was putting together for us didn't work out though, so we're searching again. Any suggestions?

Fargo

Seems like the Ground Kontrol Classic Arcade would be a choice venue for chip.  But I'm not an authority on good venues in Oregon.  If only you guys were coming in early August sad