BOSTON

GG TELEFUTURE

Heosphoros wrote:

Garth Knight - Alpha

With LinnDrum, Korg DW8000, guitar, and his love for 1980s synth rock at hand, Garth Knight brings his debut 5 track EP to light. Whether calling on the the music ingrained into his mind as a child of the 1980s, or drawing inspiration from artists such as Giorgio Moroder, Steve Stevens, Roger Zito, and Vince DiCola, Garth Knight hopes to share his instrumental labor of love born from a decade long gone.

Intro sets the scene for the EP, subtly laying way for Overdrive; a driving tour de force featuring 80s guitar and punchy LinnDrum sounds. Babylon features the DX7 synthesizer and pays tribute to early disco and dance music, while Alpha reaches for a more groove based approach, using Fairlight CMI sounds. The EP’s finale, Juggernaut, urges the listener to bang their head as the chorused rock guitars gently float over pulsing synths.

This release is available as a 'pay what you want' download. Artist support is highly encouraged.

Available here

I do not see the free download option. Am I missing something? Where is it?   thanks.

EDIT: I get the email of my "order" and click on it and it just redirects me to the paid releases, not to the album download.

Last edited by Names (Jul 25, 2012 12:19 pm)

Just purchased, then got redirected back to Telefuture but no download option, prompt or anything, so now I'm doing the free download. Even after that, it just redirects me to the shop section of Telefuture... wth?

Edit: ahhh, download through email link.

Last edited by L-tron (Jul 25, 2012 12:27 pm)

Still, not working for me, email link just redirected me to "shop".

Check your email, Names.

Also, THANK YOU Telefuture for putting a folder with the whole release inside. 90% of the digital downloads I get don't have an album folder, so I have to create one and name it, then drag the files into it. Call me a lazy son of a bitch, but it's nice not to have to do that.

Also, amazing music.

It was in the spam folder. Sorry, all in order now, thank you!

Sorry for the confusion guys. Glad it all got resolved. Thanks for you support!

Rolly Mingwald - The New Girl

While known for his extensively varied styles of music, composer CARL PECZYNSKI exposes a new persona, ROLLY MINGWALD, who pulls inspiration from the culture he loved growing up - the music, the films, the cars - “80s everything” as he puts it. As well as taking inspiration from the past, he looks to the present and beyond; to those creating contemporary music modelled after decades-old hardware and music genres.

THE NEW GIRL tells a story of just that. A new girl in a new town, filled with nervousness, yet teeming with excitement - a concept album that explores the the new experiences of hesitant laughter, guilt-ridden happiness, and the stomach-churning anxiety that sometimes comes along with forming new relationships.

From the bittersweet melodies of THE NEW GIRL to the darkly pulsing basslines of DEAD MAN'S CURVE, Rolly Mingwald’s debut release showcases a composer’s diversity while both exploring 80s synth-music, and exploring the mind of a young person torn in many different directions

Available here

Westfield, NJ

dammit Carl.

gonna buy this later smile

Collins - Animal Magnetism

Collins is a producer, DJ, sound designer and song writer from Ireland now based in Rio de Janeiro. His DJ career started in the 90's, where he mixed techno on vinyl in the underground clubs of Dublin. After a relocation to London in 2002, he played in numerous clubs across Europe and competed in various DJ contests, winning 1st place awards in the "Mixmag Future Heroes" and "Turnmills Stomp" competitions.

In 2006, he purchased a midi controller and computer with which he began to produce and write his own tracks. His influences are wide and varied from The Beach Boys to Daft Punk, Nirvana to MPM Soundtracks,Depeche Mode to Kavinsky, with blogs such as the Valerie Collective, Synthetix, Uncle TNUC, Electronic Rumours, and Future City proving inspirational in the continous development of his sound and vision. Today he uses a combination of Moog hardware and VST instruments in Ableton Live.

"January, 2013, Ipanema; As I sit here now, trying to recall the events from 30 years ago, in that spring of '83, that led to my journey into the darkness of an unanswered love. A darkness so sweet and captivating, I wished never to return. The memories, though vague at best, are trapped, haunting the deep recesses of my mind. This is what they sound like..."

Available here.

MAKE UP AND VANITY SET - 7.25.2148

"i remember you well, your eyes as they would finally open. and reopen. the hum of the machines fading off into the background, i would listen against your chest to the life inside of you and weep. and with the times before, again out into the woods, i would gaze up above the treetops. i would see the stars above us, and hear the rolling thunder, and power throughout the universe displayed. if only then i knew what power we had wrought of this life, even now as i fade back into those woods. it is done. "

Available here

Abandoned on Fire

This is a perfect fit.  MAVS + Telefuture = \o/

Madison, Alabama

heart MAVS! Everybody download this now.

I wanna do a show with those guys again...

Sweden

Pre-ordered it and got the download link this morning. Perfect breakfast. I like it a bit more than their last release on Telefuture, they're getting closer to optimal.

West Yorks, UK

Just checking out 88:88. MVAS. Sick release. If I buy the VHS could you provide me with the means to dub my own PAL version? (the source video that is, not a PAL VHS recorder etc etc smile)

***In fact, if you do, il dub more for you guys for any PAL peeps who want to bask in its awesomeness

And if the new one is even better then WOW, going to love it

** Okay, yep loving 7.25.2148. Way to go with the label guys, gonna enjoy nomming the rest of the releases if this guy is anything to go by...

Last edited by Domu (Mar 28, 2013 5:57 pm)

West Yorks, UK

no? kay sad