Forest Maze
Parallelis wrote:
NUCLACE wrote:

Thanks to everybody that stuck around to hear my crazy ass music!

It meant a lot to me!

so sorry that i missed it dude, I passed out! did you record it?

I didn't even think about it recording it haha, you didn't miss much though man just me banging my head a lot.

CS wrote:

The transitions in most your tracks are too fast and sudden, try learning to build and progress a tracks climax up and down more. Just my opinion.

Welcome to electro wink

Gosford, Australia
CS wrote:

The transitions in most your tracks are too fast and sudden, try learning to build and progress a tracks climax up and down more. Just my opinion.

yeaaaaaah i kinda agree but kinda don't cause i still love the various sections and this is only a real problem in a couple spots
i also would've felt like a hypocrite bringing this up cause it's quite likely that none of the songs on my next release will be longer than 2m30s lol

UK
Frostbyte wrote:
CS wrote:

Welcome to electro wink

Some of the sections in your tracks are interesting, it wouldn't make the tracks less listenable if there were some builds up that stretched 8/16 bars. Even a subtle progression of percussive/timbre's might add that little more interest to the ears. Just a few pointers I could pick out on, it's your music at the end of the day.

Last edited by CS (Jul 26, 2012 4:13 pm)

Yeah, I mean, I guess I could have stretched them out a bit more...eh, they're fun I think, that's all I wanted smile

Asheville, NC

Awesome release, awesome extras, awesome webshow. The afterparty was fun too. Someday I'll do me one a thems, when I get a functioning webcam and fixed gear

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]
ChipsChallengeBand wrote:

oh I didn't know there was an afterparty

It was made up on the spot as it went on. Speaking of which, dsv made a groove on the spot. It was sick. Also, see how official it was: http://www.dmgcontrol.com/site/index.php?page=4

Nuclace, I seriously want those clubbin' tracks! Stick it in a release, man

Oh yeah, how are you guys digging te extra contet? smile

So much to go through, song wise. Had fun playing the savs on my agss, tho. smile

New York

the art was particularly tasty

I enjoyed this one:

I should probably listen to Codex soon. tongue

That webshow took up most of my day yesterday and I'm so used to the copy you sent me from before.

Lol Master Xaiwan is SOOOO different from the copy you had way earlier

Shit. All the versions you played yesterday were amazing. I'm way behind on the music I have to listen to. neutral

Westfield, NJ

I was traveling all week but I finally got to hear it and it's great.

Chicago IL, USA

Just finally listened today, hands down my favorite chip release of 2012 so far. Awesome job man.

Why thank you guys! I'm glad you all were able to share the experience with me smile this has by far been my biggest release smile

Codex is more than an album...it was really an experience smile I'm so happy we shared it together through the web show and listening to the music collectively -^^-

Made this for you!