Lowell

Because seriously I love you all, that was one hell of a show.

Chicago IL

you're supposed to do this BEFORE the show

Seriously that was so much fun thanks to anyone who was there because WOW

Massachusetts, USA
Saskrotch wrote:

you're supposed to do this BEFORE the show

Haha, yeah, you are 100% correct. I guess I'll share the blame... guys, why didn't we do this?

That was an awesome show though, Mega Ran rules. Robotsexmusic rules. Diamond Machine rules. I wish I had Peter's purple shirt. Good to meet you, Jack!

Thanks Bory for putting together DAT LINEUP. You rock. Can you put on a another show soon?

Lowell

I didn't know I was going until pretty late... my bad, I just told people that I met there that I would try to make a thread so we could all get each other's contact info.

Massachusetts, USA

I was on vacation the week leading up to it. That's my excuse! Next time, I won't be on vacation.

ABSRDST and Geekbeat, are you guys going to the show this Sunday at Great Scott?

buffalo, NY

Played with Mega Ran last weekend.  Love that guy

Lowell
sammulligan wrote:

I was on vacation the week leading up to it. That's my excuse! Next time, I won't be on vacation.

ABSRDST and Geekbeat, are you guys going to the show this Sunday at Great Scott?

Maybe possibly maybe... I'm moving to my new apartment this weekend so I'm kind of busy but I'll try to make it out. I'm kind of new to the chip scene but I'm seriously feeling the love so far.