nashville,tn

the battle of olympus, then the 2 zelda's tied for 2nd, then metroid, goonies 2, punchout, final fantasy, kung fu and contra for 3rd,the mario's 4th. fuck silver surfer and the ninja gaiden games-i ruined my thumbs with hours of frustration on those. skate or die was cool tho and excite bike too wtf dood?...shit i dont need anymore time wasters...im off to download sum romz

Brunswick, GA USA
Saskrotch wrote:
12ianma wrote:

these sentences both point to the same thing

Earthbound was the only game in the series released outside of Japan. This is Mother 2. Not Earthbound 2. There can't be 2 Earthbounds.

It wasn't that good, jeez.
http://earthboundcentral.com/2009/09/ea … type-info/

When DQ and FF were brought to America I compared them to Ultima and Wizardry and was not impressed...

My memory of the era is more about being given bad Easter eggs or false hints or having to call a 900 number when you get stuck and don't have a friend playing the same game, I don't feel like I had favorites.

I used to have Zelda so well memorized that I could give walkthrough hints on the phone, and yet there was a time when people thought the game took a year to finish.

Last edited by chunter (Jul 30, 2012 11:25 pm)

Please don't try to school me on earthbound, the game is called earthbound and was for the NES. it was produced by nintendo. There are 4 prototypes of the game, and the game was finished. an unreleased game still holds its name. It gots its street name of earthbound zero from the fam community to distinguish it from the snes version. earthbound is mother one, earthbound The war against gigyas is mother 2. earthbound zero was a Rom hack of the prototype Rom that fixed a few typos. the second version of zero got rid of the anti piracy checks that the initial title screen hack and typo fixes caused.

Plus, it's just a game.

San Angelo, TX

Maniac mansion

Venezuela

I usually dont appear in this kind of post, but... i love nes games big_smile

here are mines

- Dr. Mario
- Tetris
- Contra and Super Contra
- TNMT II and III
- Tank
- Ice Climber
- Balloon Fight
- Punch Out
- Some fo the Kunio-Kun games

and few others that im lazzy to type.... oh and one that not much ppl seen to know...
- Adventure of Rad Gravity

That game was REALLY hard to beat, actually i never did. was insanely hard!

NC in the US of America
12ianma wrote:

Please don't try to school me on earthbound, the game is called earthbound and was for the NES. it was produced by nintendo. There are 4 prototypes of the game, and the game was finished. an unreleased game still holds its name. It gots its street name of earthbound zero from the fam community to distinguish it from the snes version. earthbound is mother one, earthbound The war against gigyas is mother 2. earthbound zero was a Rom hack of the prototype Rom that fixed a few typos. the second version of zero got rid of the anti piracy checks that the initial title screen hack and typo fixes caused.

Plus, it's just a game.

Oh cool, Google is my friend too! wink

Some more games: Batman, Time Lord, Journey To Silius (hard hard HARD game), Darkwing Duck, Super Mario Bros. 1-3, and Star Tropics II just for the first stage theme song alone. I never got passed that part, lol.

I didn't use google, I own a repro of the cartridge. I collect nes games. I have an account on Nintendoage.

On a side note, I forgot to mention my love for the game sqoon

Venezuela

why drama/ego appear in these posts?, that's why i never post around sad(( fokyouppl-you-all-ruided-the-fun!.... later now on! sad

detroit
snesei wrote:

Duck tales all day

as well as gimmick!

NC in the US of America
12ianma wrote:

I didn't use google, I own a repro of the cartridge. I collect nes games. I have an account on Nintendoage.

On a side note, I forgot to mention my love for the game sqoon

I'm sorry, I was sort of joking. The wink emoticon didn't bring that across properly. It just sounded so much like a list of facts gleaned from a google search I couldn't resist.

Savannah, Georgia

gun-nac and megaman 2

You might try Mario Adventure and Luigi Vs. Mario, two very famous hacks of SMB3.

The New City of York

in no particular order...

ikari warriors
contra
r.c. pro-am
punch-out
duck tales
mega man
rad racer
kung fu
super mario bros. 3
gradius
the legend of zelda
blaster master
castlevania

Last edited by Domz (Jul 31, 2012 6:51 am)

Playboy Man-Baby
Aeros wrote:

gun-nac and megaman 2

Gun-nac took me a while to play more, but agreed.

St. Louis

Battletoads, Basewars, and a slew of others previously mentioned.

AANABAY01

air fortress and gauntlet 2
and i can't pretend super mario bros 3 isn't brilliant either