United Kingdom

Title pretty much says it all.

What is your favourite video game character and why?

My favourite VG character was probably:

Home Alone (Kevin McCallister)- Sega Megadrive

I just loved kicking the butt out of Harry and Marv (The bad guys). Setting up traps in houses and riding around in a sleigh was awesome.

Making your own weapons was cool too. There's loads of other but this game has come to mind at the time of writing this.

uhajdafdfdfa

that big owl from OOT

Brighton | Portsmouth | UK

Main character from Nikujin, because he's got natural swag

Westfield, NJ

Kirby, because he gets to eat so much.

So many though...

Doshin/Jashin the Giant. Doshin/Jashin is a double minded god. I like him because he is so misinterpreted as being peaceful and loving. The game he is from is a god simulator, you pretty much build a civilisation then destroy it under the same name.

Hopkins from Phantasy Star Online. SEGA made a really stupid looking character and I just always thought it was funny. His quests were always about him losing weapons. He also has a pretty comical script.

Joliette, QC, Canada

Harman Smith

Bratislava, Slovakia

My favourite is Joe King (joking) from Flight of the Amazon Queen because he must do some weird things (comedy breasts hehe).

ohgodno, Indiana

Dont really consider it a character but the box car from Simpsons road rage, lil fucker is fast haha heart

Forest Maze

Is this where we mention obscure video game characters so we can be cool?

BOSTON

Clippy

/thread

AANABAY01

Ironwit the Dwarf out of Ultima Underworld for having funnier dialogue than any other game ever managed since

Last edited by Zan-zan-zawa-butt (Jul 31, 2012 2:21 pm)

England

Miner Willy.

A gray world of dread

Hmm.. Garrett from the Thief series. Or Billy Blaze aka Commander Keen.

I'd like to have Dhalsim's powers though: I could reach for the remote from wherever, never have to care about empty toilet paper rolls again, yoga-teleport out of tight spots and breathe fire (always a plus).

I'd also very possibly be able to perform auto-fellatio.

México, DF.

Sawmoose Aryan.
I don't really like videogames, haha.

babylon

i would have to say max payne. no other character gives me that same feeling that when i step in theyre shoes i am a total badass. the latest installment cemented this for me.