Utah

I have a new release I thought I would share. It isn't strictly chipmusic, but there is some Nanoloop 2.3 (and even a little bit of Famitracker) in there. It's pretty simple stuff built around procedurally generated sequences, and it falls somewhere between my usual sound and straight up ambient music.

It's called Alpine Sequences and is available on bandcamp (tape & digital formats). It is the first release on my new label called Hel.

California

I'm only on track 4 right now but ohhhhh these are sublime

Gonna go check out your other releases now.

Edit: ohhhh man Slope is pure bliss, probably my favorite track

Last edited by VCMG (Jul 30, 2012 9:09 pm)

NC in the US of America

I could snowboard to this.

Ciudad de méxico, MX

Listening. Lovely sounds man. Congrats!

New York

Def buying the cassette for this. Amazzzzing stuff bro

NC in the US of America

Seriously, though. The next time I go snowboarding or finally buy SSX for Xbox360, this will be my soundtrack big_smile.

Man... I tell... somebody needs to make a film or something with these releases that have been popping up lately... But, really, they're so good I'm seeing images in my head just listening to them. I don't even need to go snowboarding.

Utah

Cool. Glad you guys are liking it and I appreciate the kind words. I'm always looking for future stuff to release, so demos are welcome if anyone feels like they want to do a tape release sometime in the future.

Also: I forgot to mention that there is a bonus track of sorts I did as part of Weekly Beats that you can download here.

Last edited by OK Ikumi (Jul 30, 2012 11:40 pm)

sweden

Really awesome stuff!

detroit

i like these sounds, mang. +1

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

Man this is classy! If I ever did a cassette release, this'd be the way.
Great music. Easy to lose yourself in it. smile

Edit: also, great looking site

Last edited by Auxcide (Jul 31, 2012 3:03 am)

shanghai

i will buy the tape when i get home for sure. i think i forgot to reply your last email about some tape business......ugh also so busy with a million things going on. i ll shoot you an email later on tonight. I cant listen right now because im at work, but i can download it for the way home ! booya !

shanghai

site looks beautiful by the way man.

New York, NY

always inspiring.
xo

UK

Interesting, nice work.

London, UK

Bought! Superb stuff.

Westfield, NJ

this is so good.