The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

Kp love.

What are your favorite programs on the Kaoss line? And what are your memory presets?

I'm finding that having the LPF & Reverb [07 on mini kp] is dead handy as a memory preset. Save it with the hold on a little reverb with the LPF on neutral and it's great live. My other one is Looper & Decimator [84 on mini kp] for live stuff.

If you want to do Kaossilator presets, I guess [04] is my favorite. It's the epic lead one.

shanghai

I LIKE THE PRESET THAT MAKES A TOASTED SANDWICH AND TEA !

serious though, i REALLY have to get the mini kp out of its box, seeing as i bought it a year ago : P

Shame on you. . . sad

KC

Lets see......K-01 Kaossilator:
L.03 L.13 & 14
A.22 & 24
B 38
C 53
S.74
D.83 & 84 D.86
P.96 & 97

kp3 delay 4

kp3 loop 4

kp3 distortion presets are pretty cool

kp3 vocoders

i really regret buying a kp3

KC
Je Mappelle wrote:

LOL why is that?

It seems that people either love them or hate them..........

Grymmtymm wrote:
Je Mappelle wrote:

LOL why is that?

It seems that people either love them or hate them..........

when i bought it i wanted to play live shows, after my first few i changed my mind and decided just writing music was fun. on top of that i can do everything it does on a computer in a much easier less gimmicky fashion.

San Diego, CA

KP3 DELAY TENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

seriously the last two full lengths I've released are odes to that effect. it makes everything sound muddy as shit but it's a GOOD muddy as shit

(it really isn't though I need to work on EQing better hmm)

also, delay 9 is fun for transitions between massively different bpms and so is delay 7 I think...there's an LFO that sounds AMAZING if it's synced right; you can check it out on my song Columbia on my latest release on my bandcamp if you want! everything else is way too WHOOSH-y for me.

Last edited by spacetownsavior (Jul 25, 2012 5:50 am)

KC

I also play the native american flute and it sounds AWESOME played through some of the delays and reverbs on KP3

Kp3's TalkFilter [mod3] is really fun for arps and leads. Currently one of my favorites. It's also on the miniKp.
[my kp3 is in fxsend and the miniKp is after mixer out]

KC

Just found this vid of Serj Tankian talking about the kaossilator

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/AznD2AURn10" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>