Austria

Ok i did it... it works now... just still freezes randomly.. i will upload the Arduino Mega Version somewhere, maybe it is helpful for others ?
I recoded the PORTF PINF Commands, and also corrected the DDRC -> DDRF.
in the int assign i used A0,A1,A2.
It works now and can be used with your schematic. Finally.. i feel so relieved big_smile

Thanks Trash!!

PS: OK I DONT GET IT... NOW ITS ONLY FREEZING and will not work again, i didnt change anything from the working state before.. what the heck is going on

PS2: Now its working again, i think its some kind of weird undefinable thing, its now AM 2:20 in the morning here.. i think i will catch some sleep, at least its working now (partially) on the next build i will not use a Mega Board anymore wink

Here is a short video uploaded: http://chipmod.blogspot.co.at/2012/07/n … k-boy.html

Last edited by RyuX (Jul 31, 2012 1:26 am)

Austria

Hey all.

I just finished to build a Arduino Pro Mini Arduinoboy.
It worked on the first try.. so i guess the problems above were all only arduino mega problems, will post pics of my second boy soon smile
lovin it'

Note: Midi Out doesnt work on Arduino Mega 1280 (even with modified code). It works perfect on Arduino Pro Mini, so i will in the future only use Arduino Pro Minis or Nanos.