I really feel like it'll at least help the issue. Because instead of posting in these troll/stupid threads over and over, they'll just die because there's actually a place to be silly.

heart

edit: actually no that was uncalled for.

Last edited by 4mat (Aug 5, 2012 12:07 am)

Tokyo, Japan

Please tell me that is the title if your next album!!!

Lazerbeat wrote:

Please tell me that is the title if your next album!!!

the next album is called "Sans Titre"

4mat wrote:

edit: actually no that was uncalled for.

Damn, I wanna know the original post now hahaha.

Tokyo, Japan
Frostbyte wrote:

I really feel like it'll at least help the issue. Because instead of posting in these troll/stupid threads over and over, they'll just die because there's actually a place to be silly.

heart

A quick coda to my earlier comment. I don't think an off topic area is a license to be a fuckwit. People talking about movies/sport games/other stuff not related to chip music, I think should be in a specific area. Trolls and jackasses can go to /b/

Lazerbeat wrote:
Frostbyte wrote:

heart

A quick coda to my earlier comment. I don't think an off topic area is a license to be a fuckwit. People talking about movies/sport games/other stuff not related to chip music, I think should be in a specific area. Trolls and jackasses can go to /b/

No, obviously threads full of ponies and made specifically to be an asshole shouldn't be allowed. But like, I found this awesome video that was just 6 minutes straight of things breaking in super slow-mo. I'd like to share that with everyone here, but I can't really. I'd do it on facebook, but I'm not friends on facebook with everyone that I talk to here.

And then in the OT section there could be threads like "What are you listening to right now?" and whatever.

minusbaby wrote:
an0va wrote:

I remember one of the first topics I ever made was about a video game and the responses were along the lines of, "this isn't the place for that," when the only thing I could think of is, "general discussion isn't the place for...general discussion?"

Your butt is the place for general discussion.

WELL

› Show Spoiler

IL, US

dude, just become friends on facebook with the people you talk to here...its great that its win-win as far as frostbyte & lazerbeat's concerns, but that solution doesn't really address all the concerns...we have always allowed some amount of off topic (along the lines of what lazerbeat wants to have in an off topic section) in general discussion when it comes to people discussing film/tv/video games/world events and in some ways its best to just leave it that way since a section for off topic encourages people to post troll threads, count as high as you can threads, etc... i mean fuck, we even left the eurovision thread going...

Gosford, Australia

i'll be your friend on facebook

pc4pc