http://nuclace.bandcamp.com/album/gooney-toons

free download as always

Tulsa, OK

I will download tonight! Can't wait!

canada

yaya smile

New Orleans, Louisiana

awwww sheeeeeet

Like it, oh very nice with Donnie included.

really really enjoying this,

interesting direction to take chipmusic,

the whole release got a subtle, complete... 'realized' feel.

Chicago IL, USA

I'm gonna throw rap vocals over all the songs for my listening pleasure. I love this release, awesome job man. Idk why people hate on you, I love hedgehogs.

NC in the US of America

Though this style of hip-hop is not my preference,  I've always been in love with that melodic kick-bass stuff. This music somehow reminds me of the works of Makoto Tomozawa (specifically his work in MML and MML2), and for that heart heart heart. And super heart for having MELODY in this stuff.

Love the fake-outs and false build-ups.

IAMMMMW is my fav. Sounds like something that'd be in an awesome 3d animated film. Or an artsy platforming game. Or just anything. Left me wanting more

sad

*hits replay*

smile

nashville,tn

nice. sweet grooves yo. soooper drama style

El Paso, TX

Hit the lights..it's boner time!

shanghai

imma download this and listen on lunchtime.......sounds interesting

shanghai

infact i am more excited now that you had recommended Holy Konni - Let me Kill on your bandcamp. i know this is gonna be good now. werd

shanghai

brilliant. im liking my trap shit thesedays. i didnt really feel the last tune had a place on the ep tbh, not that its bad, i just liked the overall coherent vibe you had on the other 4. sick hats and shit man.good stuff. ive been making stuff of a similar nature recently. if you wanna chk any out there is a live set recording on my soundcloud yo. imma play some of this at the bar i dj at tonight. props

El Paso, TX

Still can't get over how sick this is

Forest Maze

Thanks everybody! It means a lot that people appreciate what I do!

Downstate wrote:

i didnt really feel the last tune had a place on the ep tbh, not that its bad, i just liked the overall coherent vibe you had on the other 4.

The last track was supposed to be a bonus track I just forgot to click on the little box when I uploaded it, my bad lol