KC

No, I wasn't about to read that whole thing, I never use it, which is why I feel I should sell it, so someone else can (aka not wanting to hoard it), no one told you had to buy it so quit crying.

Downstate wrote:

i know. of course they have a unique value. but some of the prices are dumb as fuck. mostly people buy them and jusy hoarde them and never use them, thats what makes me sour. i know alot of people like that, rich kids that buy an ms20 for 1500 dollars, and 808 for the same, and never do anything but post pics of them on social network sites. thats why i get pissed off. i mean of course, something is worth whatever someone is willing to spend on it. myself personally though, im a)too broke and b)just not willing to pay ridiculous amounts for something that i can emulate pretty well on say maschine or a roland sp404. Sure you cant beat the real thing, its nice to have the hardware but alot of this 'i can hear the low fi analog warmth' is exaggerated i think. todays samples and samplers can pretty much reproduce the sounds almost identically.  like you could post a song and put in the info (made with real 808 and korg) when its actually samples and i gaurantee 99% of people, as long as the track was well made, would comment 'this sounds so much better cos it hardware' blah blah....its all about their perception of what they read before they hear. Like you can play someone a track from FL and say its Logic and they'll be like, Logic has such good sound. Its the best (it most likey is), but then you turn round and say oh actually i was mistaken, i made this in FL, and they'll be all back tracking, yeah you can tell cos it sounds 'thinner' that other DAW's haha. I know this because ive seen funny examples. Slugabed has sone this a few times saying shit is made on this that and the other and then been like 'only jexting, its fruity loops haha'. Anyway im just stoned and typing a rant cos im stuck inside due to a typhoon, and more so because i CAN NEVER AFFORD THESE NEW TOYS. anyway, if you're still reading this OP, i will give you 80 bucks if no one else wants it. I imagine you ll be able to get more though. peace.

shanghai

im not crying. and im obviously aware mashine and sp404 are not drum machines....what i meant was that you could use something such as an sp404 with samples from a boss and it would sound pretty accurate. like i said if you get 150 for it good for you. im intitled to my opinion when i say i dont think its worth that much, and offer you what id be willing to pay. so stop being a bellend.

KC

As I am entitled to mine. Your post sounded a little angry.

I gracefully decline your offer.

Unsubscribe

Dr-202 was used alot in 90s hip hop, so it has that going for it too.

KC

I went ahead and posted it on ebay auction starts lower than I was originally asking check it out if interested