nashville,tn

super double nice, wat game?

Chicago IL
sugar sk*-*lls wrote:

really?

Saskrotch wrote:

Arranged soundtrack for A Nation of Wind (http://nationofwind.tumblr.com), a free RTS/arena shooter game for PC.

i was unaware that Snes soundfonts existed, you still using fm synthasis?

Chicago IL

yeah, now and then. a lot of times now i'll just write in a genesis tracker and then export channels from the .vgm file into ableton

nashville,tn
Saskrotch wrote:
sugar sk*-*lls wrote:

really?

Saskrotch wrote:

Arranged soundtrack for A Nation of Wind (http://nationofwind.tumblr.com), a free RTS/arena shooter game for PC.

ha no dood, "wat game?" as in the music would be worth releasing, hearing without the impetus.lolz

orange county, CA

such an awesome soundtrack. great stuffff saskrotch.

Chicago IL

new for when the pre-order drops: Main Theme done for Genesis/Mega Drive

SMELLBOURNE BOSSTRALIA

Damn, I listened to this, and thought "man this game had better live up to the sweet soundtrack". So I downloaded the game, and it's actually really cool. And now I have Overworld A stuck in my head because of it. Seriously, this is awesome.

Chicago IL

yeah the game... i dunno. i've opened it up and the tutorial level was just beyond me. looks awesome, but i'm not much of an RTS guy, don't think i can wrap my head around it.

SMELLBOURNE BOSSTRALIA
Saskrotch wrote:

yeah the game... i dunno. i've opened it up and the tutorial level was just beyond me. looks awesome, but i'm not much of an RTS guy, don't think i can wrap my head around it.

Also might be due to the fact that it's two genres in one. It IS really confusing at first.

Chicago IL

I think it would be easier to learn if the tutorial level forced you to use things you just learned to progress to the next part of the tutorial. for me it was just too much information at once.

Chicago IL

working on an LSDJ cover of the un-used boss music track for when the pre-order drops

washington

I've had the theme song stuck in my head for the past 3 days. All the tracks are really cool.