Has anyone recently purchased (and received) EZ-Flash IV carts?  I am really interested in first hand experiences.  I prefer to purchase from a reputable US based seller, but as long as shipping is quick and overall cost is decent I will consider other countries.

I am also open to other suggestions for GBA cartridges.  I am trying to find a replacement for my EZF Advance cart that I have been unable to work with on modern operating systems.  I have found Supercards on Amazon, however based on what I have read this is a poor choice for use with a GBA.  I have seen people suggest that EZ-Flash IV is the only currently available viable option for GBA flash cartridges.

Toronto

I got mine from nonfinite. It works pretty well, but you REALLY need a mini SD for it. You can get them on eBay pretty easily, so it's not a huge problem. Mine just seems to have problems using a Micro SD + Adapter, and apparently it's not that unheard of.

SMELLBOURNE BOSSTRALIA
QueenOfTulips wrote:

I got mine from nonfinite. It works pretty well, but you REALLY need a mini SD for it. You can get them on eBay pretty easily, so it's not a huge problem. Mine just seems to have problems using a Micro SD + Adapter, and apparently it's not that unheard of.

I've had one for a while and Micro SD + Adapter just doesn't work at all for me. I really should go and get a mini SD though. Fuck I'm lazy.

Unsubscribe

Mine works fine with the adapter.. maybe its a dodgy microsd card?

I have one for my micro that I never use because of the adapter issue. I really wanna just grab one but I dont really remember what I wanted to do with it hahaha

Unsubscribe

There is always:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chipsune/124212437700974

Bristol, UK

My EZ Flash IV works absolutely fine with an adapter. Trying to compile an LSDJ Goomba rom seems to be a nightmare though, has anyone manage to compile the goomba LSDJ of version 4.0.4 or 4.5.4?

Madison, Alabama

I actually just picked up an EZ Flash IV about two months ago.  I have a mini-SD and it works perfectly, so I can't comment on adapter issues.

I could not find a US dealer.  I got mine from 0shippingzone.com and the shipping was pretty fast for HK to the US.  A friend of mine bought one from there about a month ago with good results ... but the site isn't loading this morning.  hmm

Anyway, it works well and if you fear adapter issues, you can get a mini-SD for cheap on amazon or eBay.

Austin, Texas

Thanks for the tips, I need to get couple of thoseā€¦

roboctopus, I will keep an eye on their site, as I can't get it to load either.  Thanks.