Tulsa, OK

Big mobile Nanoloop tunes smile this is probly the best iNanoloop album ever, way better than anything I have ever done.

But it's a big week for iNanoloop! I had an EP come out too... Not to plug it, I'm just saying that nanoloop mobile is getting love

California

.. heart heart heart     heart          heart     heart                heart heart       heart            heart    heart          heart    heart        heart
heart                      heart  heart        heart             heart        heart    heart heart  heart heart        heart   heart       heart    heart
   heart heart heart            heart           heart             heart                heart   heart     heart           heart           heart heart
                heart         heart          heart              heart        heart    heart            heart           heart          heart     heart
. heart heart heart             heart           heart heart heart       heart heart        heart            heart           heart          heart       heart

Oh, heart Such lovely people you all are!

Anyone who's interested in the .nan files for each track can download the entire set here. Import them via iTunes or whatever to your devices and into the application and you'll be able to see my headache-inducing project formats and other sorts of trickery. Not entirely sure if these will work on Android devices because the whole entire album was made with an iPhone 4.

The Bronx

Sylvester, why are you lying about boos and ewws? GOD.

shanghai

how the fuck do you say the name ?

like 'silk-mick' or something haha

minusbaby wrote:

Aren't boo's homophonic to yay's and eww's to wow's?

Downstate wrote:

how the fuck do you say the name ?

like 'silk-mick' or something haha

Honestly, I never had a pronunciation: I simply jammed the first three letters of my name and CMYK together as a portmanteau. But it wasn't until I heard people say slick-mik, slick-mike, sil-simik did things get interesting!

The Bronx
sylcmyk wrote:
minusbaby wrote:

Aren't boo's homophonic to yay's and eww's to wow's?

I dunno; my boos have always left saying, "yaaay." o man wink

Tulsa, OK
sylcmyk wrote:

Oh, heart Such lovely people you all are!

Anyone who's interested in the .nan files for each track can download the entire set here. Import them via iTunes or whatever to your devices and into the application and you'll be able to see my headache-inducing project formats and other sorts of trickery. Not entirely sure if these will work on Android devices because the whole entire album was made with an iPhone 4.

.nan files!! Horray!! I'm sure I can make sense of them.

And iNano .nan files go both ways. The catch is that to transfer from iPhone to Android you have to send it as an attachment, you cant use the in app send function.

SMELLBOURNE BOSSTRALIA
Jake Allison wrote:

And iNano .nan files go both ways. The catch is that to transfer from iPhone to Android you have to send it as an attachment, you cant use the in app send function.

I just tried opening up Tetrist in Android Nanoloop, and it said it was corrupt sad

sylcmyk wrote:

Honestly, I never had a pronunciation: I simply jammed the first three letters of my name and CMYK together as a portmanteau. But it wasn't until I heard people say slick-mik, slick-mike, sil-simik did things get interesting!

Looks like it should be "Silk Mike". I'm gonna say that.

Chicago

All hail the holy application. Listening now.

Tulsa, OK
HANDGUN FANTASY wrote:

I just tried opening up Tetrist in Android Nanoloop, and it said it was corrupt sad

how did you go about opening it?

SMELLBOURNE BOSSTRALIA
Jake Allison wrote:
HANDGUN FANTASY wrote:

Downloaded the zip file, unzipped it, slapped it into my phone and opened it up through nanoloop.

Did I miss a step?????????????????

Hmm, strange. Is that the only file not working for you? The file seems to be working perfectly fine for me. Outdated version I suppose? Send me a PM with your email if you're still interested!

Tulsa, OK
HANDGUN FANTASY wrote:
Jake Allison wrote:

Downloaded the zip file, unzipped it, slapped it into my phone and opened it up through nanoloop.

Did I miss a step?????????????????

I would try downloading it then emailing it to yourself then opening the emails on your phone? I'm more familiar with the iPhone version.

What you have done should have worked

México, DF.

Love it.

uhajdafdfdfa

i listened to this, i "dig" it

i always thought your name was pronounced "sill-see-em-wye-kay", maybe five syllables is too much for some wink