uhajdafdfdfa

oh, what i would really love would be if people showed me sids or music that they made using this tutorial (to really PROVE it works !)

so if any of you get that far please PM me or post them here

edit: fixed a mistake in the bit about copy pasting

Last edited by ant1 (Aug 15, 2012 9:57 am)

uhajdafdfdfa

Big Update

Updated the tutorial a lot, with corrections and suggestions from Hermit (creator of SID-Wizard, and a very friendly guy) himself! The tutorial is much better now.

Thanks!

Milwaukee, WI

Wow, this is really great!  I'll give this a try in VICE later.

uhajdafdfdfa

another update! mentions SWMconvert.exe now for those of you using the prg version

if you are not on windows and you started using the prg version but you now want to use d64, ask me and i will convert your stuff to d64.

thanks theta_frost, i hope you find it helpful. show me your sids when you're done!

Last edited by ant1 (Aug 15, 2012 10:18 pm)

Time to bust out the C64 and try this soon!  Thanks so much for posting this.

uhajdafdfdfa

Minor update: you can use SWMconvert on linux !

geekbeatradio, thanks - hope you find it helpful.

Holland

Cool tut ant1!

uhajdafdfdfa

updated slightly, thanks svetlana for pointing out the mistake !

Tacoma, WA

Wow... thanks so much! After somebody posted something about SID-Wizard I kept trying to figure it out, but got really confused and gave up. I will give it another try though.

uhajdafdfdfa

hope you have better luck this time!
xxx

uhajdafdfdfa

updated with new download link smile

Psydney, Australia

This is relevant:
http://noname.c64.org/csdb/release/?id=112754
http://noname.c64.org/csdb/release/?id=112755

Italy

Thanks a lot! since I now got a way to bypass the lack of floppies on my C64, I tried to figure out SidWizard... but it scared me a bit. Though reading the tutorial I see that it's really a lot easier than what it looks like! Thanks a lot.

Italy

Though somebody should make a cheat sheet of some sorts for all the commands and codes... though the manual has a nice list of all the stuff.

Psydney, Australia
rumpelfilter wrote:

Though somebody should make a cheat sheet of some sorts for all the commands and codes

Go for it

Italy
iLKke wrote:
rumpelfilter wrote:

Though somebody should make a cheat sheet of some sorts for all the commands and codes

Go for it

haha yeah, as soon as I'll have some time I'll do it!