Sydney, NSW

I wanna buy a PSP for LGPT, simple! I've got a USB cable that'll fit the PSP, but no charger - if you could bundle in a charger with it, that'd be nice smile
I'm in Sydney, NSW, Australia. Hit me up with a PM if you've got any hacked/hackable PSP model to sell, I'll pay postage too if you need me to.
Thanks in advance!

Check craigslist and your local Game Stop. Got my psp1000 for $80 through craigslist. Also ebay is boss. I'm sure you will find one cheaper with these methods rather than trading with someone on here. Good luck, man. Oh, and that program you made is rad btw.

Sydney, NSW
L-tron wrote:

Check craigslist and your local Game Stop. Got my psp1000 for $80 through craigslist. Also ebay is boss. I'm sure you will find one cheaper with these methods rather than trading with someone on here.

Yeah, I found a few on eBay, but thought I might be able to get a better deal from someone here. Dunno, just have to wait until the day the bid ends on eBay!

L-tron wrote:

Oh, and that program you made is rad btw.

Awh shucks :|)

Last edited by Chainsaw Police (Aug 11, 2012 3:29 pm)

Chicago IL

i just got a PSP pretty recently from ebay. installing the custom firmware is easy as hell, with a pandora battery http://www.pandorasales.com/pabaon.html
i got the extended life LED one, but it really isn't worth it. drains really quickly, i never use it as an actual battery, so you might as well just get a regular one.
it'd probably be quicker and cheaper for you to order this from a place in china, but you can at least get a good idea of what to look for from here.

also you can easily make your own 'magic memory stick' with this http://pspslimhacks.com/rains-ultralite … 500-m33-4/ , you don't need to buy one already made. you can make pretty much any memory stick duo into an MMS (except 32mb is too small). And once the firmware's installed you never have to do anything again, so you can wipe the memory stick and use it for whatever.

Chicago IL

also, at this point, you can hack pretty much any psp model. http://www.pspmod.com/forums/psp-guides … guide.html

Saskrotch wrote:

i just got a PSP pretty recently from ebay. installing the custom firmware is easy as hell, with a pandora battery http://www.pandorasales.com/pabaon.html
i got the extended life LED one, but it really isn't worth it. drains really quickly, i never use it as an actual battery, so you might as well just get a regular one.
it'd probably be quicker and cheaper for you to order this from a place in china, but you can at least get a good idea of what to look for from here.

also you can easily make your own 'magic memory stick' with this http://pspslimhacks.com/rains-ultralite … 500-m33-4/ , you don't need to buy one already made. you can make pretty much any memory stick duo into an MMS (except 32mb is too small). And once the firmware's installed you never have to do anything again, so you can wipe the memory stick and use it for whatever.

What's this pandora battery stuff? I have piggy running on my PSP and never had to buy anything, just open a program on my PSP.

Chicago IL

pandora boots your PSP into service mode so you can install custom firmware

IL, US

Lavar:  someone must've done the custom firmware before you bought it then...and you're only supposed to use the pandora battery for installing the cfw, not for regular use (switch back to normal battery for that)

e.s.c. wrote:

Lavar:  someone must've done the custom firmware before you bought it then...and you're only supposed to use the pandora battery for installing the cfw, not for regular use (switch back to normal battery for that)

I bought my PSP legit, never had anyone do anything to it besides me. I never used a pandora battery and I did the CFW all myself.

Sydney, NSW

Bumpin'. It's hard to find a cheap-ish one that's not broken/for parts and local. Anybody got a PSP they're willing to let go of for a bit of cash?

Tokyo, Japan

What are you hopIng to pay?

SMELLBOURNE BOSSTRALIA

As far as the pandora battery and magic memory stick stuff goes, you don't need ANY of that stuff anymore. Any model can be modded with custom firmware now just using a memory stick. Even the GO.

Sydney, NSW
HANDGUN FANTASY wrote:

As far as the pandora battery and magic memory stick stuff goes, you don't need ANY of that stuff anymore. Any model can be modded with custom firmware now just using a memory stick. Even the GO.

Yeah, I remember XyNo linking me something in the Chipthrash FB group. I don't really need it pre-hacked or anything, I'm perfectly comfortable with doin' it myself.
I'd rather an older one due to price and stability. I heard good things from esc and kool skull about the 2000 and the 3000 series models, but I'm easy and anything will work for me!

Lazerbeat wrote:

What are you hoping to pay?

Anywhere from the cheapest anyone's willing to pay to $80 AUD max.
I need the unit and a charger (I already have a USB cable and a couple games my mate offloaded to me). A memory stick isn't required, but if you wanna throw one in I've be happy to pay any extra pricing!