I decided the ringtones on my phone could use some improvement so I whipped up a set of 2 chippy ringtones and 18 chippy notification sounds.

Enjoy free from Bandcamp or Dropbox.

Admit it, you've always wanted your phone to do the Game Boy "Ding!" every time you get a message big_smile

Last edited by Zef (Aug 16, 2012 3:11 am)

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

YES. I will use these after I get tired of my Pokemon ones.

stealing my ideas bro

Chepachet, Rhode Island

SUCH a great idea. There's a specific art in making really good phone notifications. I dig it completely.

Let me know if there're any missing that you'd like to see in there and I'll rig some up.

Savannah, Georgia

god daaaaaaamn yes

Those ringtones are sooo tasty. I'm just going to splice them into a 3:00 loop.
which reminds me: MOAR ZEF MOOSIC SOON?! :0

Auxcide wrote:

Those ringtones are sooo tasty. I'm just going to splice them into a 3:00 loop.
which reminds me: MOAR ZEF MOOSIC SOON?! :0

Me and Danimal are working round the clock! And by that I mean we're both procrastinating to the point that we probably won't ever finish haha. In all truth though, yes! Some stuff coming within 2-3 months hopefully big_smile

Last edited by Zef (Aug 16, 2012 3:25 am)

Iowa

You should hear the default ringtone on my phone lol

EXCITE.
*still listening to ringtones on repeat*

Chepachet, Rhode Island

We'll just have Frostbyte make a pack too. I wouldn't mind hearing a bunch of artists renditions to be honest. Even though I'd only use one or two actual tones I think it's an interesting mini project. It's along the same lines as the 1 second compo.

Tulsa, OK

USED smile thank you

buffalo, NY

Hah, Awesome!

I made my own LSDJ ringtone, it's just 2 really complex chord arps that fade in and out.

, I had a text notification I made as well, which was some noise channel aggressiveness.  Anyways it scared me every time it went off so I stopped using it.

Savannah, Georgia
8-Bit-Rex wrote:

We'll just have Frostbyte make a pack too. I wouldn't mind hearing a bunch of artists renditions to be honest. Even though I'd only use one or two actual tones I think it's an interesting mini project. It's along the same lines as the 1 second compo.

chip ringtone compo?

Holland
Aeros wrote:
8-Bit-Rex wrote:

chip ringtone compo?

Yes!

Chepachet, Rhode Island

Haha there's no need to have a compo for everything. Just make a pack, put it on bandcamp and link it here.