Milwaukee, WI

Hey, Huoratron is sweet.  Cryptocracy, Prevenge, and the slew of remixes are great, but where can I find some of his older tracks when he was still rolling with his two green GBC's?  Were there any recording or do any of you have some that you could hook me up with?

Think this video.

babylon

im gonna assume theta used his google powers already so i dot have to and also request someone offer some help.

Chicago

This is relevant to my interests as well.

Abandoned on Fire
theghostservant wrote:

This is relevant to my interests as well.

Tokyo, Japan

I know this is super vague but I remember some tracks being available on Juno or beatport.

Boston, MA

wow this is awesome, no idea he used gameboys, I'll do some googling too and post back if i find anything

The New City of York

How does he get his bass to sound so deep and clean like that?

Damn that's some good shit right there

England

mmm i have a live game boy set and some other things somewhere on my HD, PM if interested and ill try and find them.

babylon

sent

Tokyo, Japan

http://vimeo.com/4216070

Wherever

I have around 4-5 Huoratron songs, which were entirely done on a GB. PM if you want them.

Joliette, QC, Canada
ultramega wrote:

wow this is awesome, no idea he used gameboys, I'll do some googling too and post back if i find anything

yep, and he did Blipfest 07 ! wink

NC in the US of America
Theta_Frost wrote:

Hey, Huoratron is sweet.  Cryptocracy, Prevenge, and the slew of remixes are great, but where can I find some of his older tracks when he was still rolling with his two green GBC's?  Were there any recording or do any of you have some that you could hook me up with?

Think this video.

Woooow, that's a sweet rig he's got with his Gameboys mounted like that :-o

The music is great too!

Last edited by SketchMan3 (Aug 16, 2012 5:21 pm)

Ciudad de méxico, MX

Have you seen this?

Unsubscribe

Joliette, QC, Canada

LIQUID ACIEEED !!!
http://8bp050.8bitpeoples.com/cd3/8bp05 … cieeed.mp3