Making a hard hitting debut here on Pxl-Bot we are very proud to bring to you the latest (and first completely LSDJ release) from Falling For A Square, D I A R Y.

Right from the start D I A R Y pulls you into its story through cascades of wonderful sounding instruments capturing the mood perfectly. Each track is unique and holds with it a different set of feelings expressed with beautiful clarity. Despite the album's broad range, the piece as an entity stays as one, also containing two bonus tracks, full artwork and a wallpaper by Richard Alexander Caraballo of Minusbaby, what are you waiting for!

Tracklist:

1. Hello Tomorrow
2. Closer
3. Logic
4. Promises
5. A Slow Walk Home

http://www.pxl-bot.com/2012/08/pb076-fa … i-r-y.html

Last edited by Artisan (Aug 17, 2012 12:53 am)

Artisan wrote:

what are you waiting for!

I'm waiting for a download link ;p

edit: PB076 | Falling For A Square - D I A R Y

Last edited by Battle Lava (Aug 16, 2012 7:21 pm)

I'd prefer a better-quality recording job here, but Mr. Sposa has done a solid job writing this gentle, simple EP.

Feryl wrote:

I'd prefer a better-quality recording job here

Really? Be careful not to use the beginning of the first track as a judgement, because it changes radically. smile Listen up to 1:14 (where the production shifts, almost like when Wizard of Oz switches from black and white to color) and see if you still think that, because I personally think the production owns. Crisp and full as all hell-I'm def jealous!

This is amazing, great job Mr. Sposa and love the cover art!

Last edited by an0va (Aug 17, 2012 12:55 am)

Gosford, Australia

yep, this slays! awesome work.

Battle Lava wrote:

Totally thought i'd included the link, swear i remember pasting it and everything... weird. But thanks tongue
Fixed now

orange county, CA

this is really nice! great work. smile

[removed]

Last edited by Feryl (Feb 19, 2024 9:22 pm)

ohio gozaimasu

yes

Feryl wrote:

Something about the overall sound quality was lacking for me I guess, but I digress.

No worries dude! To each their own-I just wanted to make sure people weren't thinking that the intro was what the whole release sounded like, ya know? It's probably a good thing that there are different production tastes even within something like just 1 x LSDJ. Still, I personally love this releases' sound as a whole. smile

New York, NY

Thank you all for the kind kind words!
And a very sincere thank you to Pxl-Bot and Minusbaby for the extra push to make the EP complete.

xo.
jason.

Artisan wrote:
Battle Lava wrote:

Totally thought i'd included the link, swear i remember pasting it and everything... weird. But thanks tongue
Fixed now

np

it's a good little album

Westfield, NJ

hell yes