IL, US

you know, theres already a chip artist called kid thunder, and you aren't him (hes had the name since at least 2006-2007ish)

Austin, Texas
kid_thunder wrote:
SadPanda wrote:

I'm just being honest man, I could see you going for an 8-Bit Duane approach but you need to sound more excited when you rap. It sounds like you recorded a voice memo on your phone really quietly so your family couldn't hear you.

Well, honestly, I'm in a mental institution and they don't like me being loud, so.....

I like where this is going.

(Seriously though, good luck with that bro.)

Chicago IL, USA

Well I honestly doubt dude is in any sort of institution or hospital for anything mental because they don't let you have electronics. Maybe he means a residential, but that isn't really considered a "mental institution", and I'm not even sure they would allow it either, but I guess that would depend on the place. Point being, don't need to make up excuses for weak rhymes.

Austin, Texas
SadPanda wrote:

Point being, don't need to make up excuses for weak rhymes.

I mean even if he is embellishing, his bathos will be entertaining. wink

Milwaukee, WI
e.s.c. wrote:

you know, theres already a chip artist called kid thunder, and you aren't him (hes had the name since at least 2006-2007ish)

babylon
SadPanda wrote:

Well I honestly doubt dude is in any sort of institution or hospital for anything mental because they don't let you have electronics. Maybe he means a residential, but that isn't really considered a "mental institution", and I'm not even sure they would allow it either, but I guess that would depend on the place. Point being, don't need to make up excuses for weak rhymes.

wait what lol. id love to hear so of your rhymes sad panda. this isnt a cc thread so im not sure what your trying to accomplish. they didnt sound that bad to me.
but . . . theres plenty of information on this site about how to create your own chipmusic kid thunder! i think that would be a lot more satisfying in the end run. well thats what were into at least smile

sweden
e.s.c. wrote:

I havent listened yet but yeah I thought this was him. hmm

Xalapa MX

yes... i try c:

Chicago IL, USA

I'm sorry, but when he said "swagga" I was done, and my niceness filter turned off. I'm sure with some enthusiasm behind his flow and a beat to go over and keep in time with, it would be okay. Maybe I'm just bitter because I was like "I WANNA MAKE DA RAP BEAtZ" and got disappointed.

Tacoma, WA

I saw the title and thought it said "Collab wih a raper" but then I looked again and realized it said "Collab with a rapper" and I was like.... same thing....

washington
kid_thunder wrote:

Well, honestly, I'm in a mental institution and they don't like me being loud, so.....

That's pretty metal.

e.s.c. wrote:

Did not know that.  I used to post as kid thunder in forums since 04, but I suppose there's no reason to confuse people musically.  I was going to release anything as "mekk pilot" anyway.

.FILTHadelphia

I liked it. It's rough for sure but you're not bad. If I wasn't already doing a collab with a rapper I'd create some beats.

The Hollow Earth

It's nice to see that even though 8bitcollective is gone, it's spirit seems to be experiencing a revival here at Chip Music.

Last edited by Subterrestrial (Aug 21, 2012 8:37 pm)

I just went ahead and made my first production effort this afternoon:

http://soundcloud.com/mekk_pilot/house-of-cards

Tulsa, OK

I'm down to make hip hop beats anytime. Hit me up.

http://soundcloud.com/jakea74
Or PM me here

Last edited by Jake Allison (Aug 21, 2012 10:53 pm)