BOSTON

lets get real for a second here:

Minneapolis

I feel like this "Misunderstood Chipmusician" was supposed to be a thing that was like, "Hey, remember Logan? That guy was awesome and hilarious!" However, I think it kind of derailed very quickly. I feel bad about it now.

Anyway, looking forward to the final part of the interview.

Last edited by Pixel Pixel (Aug 24, 2012 3:38 am)

Melbourne, Australia

If the internet has taught me anything it's that when a meme is forced it either dies instantly or becomes the polar opposite of the meme that was being pushed as the "correct" one.

Sweeeeeeden

Hmmm!

BOSTON

im glad that logan got some solid press because he's a good guy but i wish it was about him or his music or tales from his many chiptune experiences or... well, anything other than stupid old forum drama. i mean, whats next? investigative journalism on x|k and the midines?

Seattle, WA US

Meant no disrespect whatsoever towards Low-Gain in making this meme.. it was just the perfect picture for a meme I'd had in mind for quite some time. The article is awesome and hopefully the Misunderstood Chipmusician will help to draw a little more attention towards it.

herr_prof wrote:

I think its only fair for boa to post a picture of him and his game boy. INTERNET JUSTICE.

Will this suffice?

Abandoned on Fire

Minneapolis

http://memegenerator.net/Disgruntled-Chipmusician

Couldn't resist. Go crazy.

Austin, Texas

Well, here's a thing:

Minneapolis

Edited: Forgot to post the image code.

Last edited by Pixel Pixel (Aug 24, 2012 4:16 am)

Seattle, WA US

I'm gonna be that guy and make a meme of myself. Initiate hate sequence

Minneapolis
boaconstructor wrote:

I'm gonna be that guy and make a meme of myself. Initiate hate sequence

In this case, it was the best course of action.

Seattle, WA US

Eh debatable. But this is best so far

"No publicity is bad publicity" - some faggot

uhajdafdfdfa

damn. i was sort of expecting a thread about low-gain's interview with geekparty!!

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

im glad that logan got some solid press because he's a good guy but i wish it was about him or his music or tales from his many chiptune experiences or... well, anything other than stupid old forum drama.

That would be a very short interview.
Drama is what the people want I guess.
Oh well... This too shall pass, eventually.

Brunswick, GA USA