Unsubscribe

By the way, great trolling.

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]
waveboy wrote:
Auxcide wrote:

Use an AGS-001.

It says here that SP has a bad sound > http://www.herbertweixelbaum.com/comparison.htm

Don't believe everything you read. There's little to no clicks from envelope commands and better sample playback for starters.
Both me and bclikesyou use AGSs.

Cincinnati Ohio
thebitman wrote:

You just need 4 Gameboys, a sync box, 4 carts, 3 link cables, a mixer, and 4 line in cables (and maybe one for line out of the mixer). Have each cart use the same save, be loaded onto the same song (duh), one master and three slaves. Mute three channels on each GB so each one plays one channel of a song. Have all 4 lines going into a mixer. Totally easier than using envelopes. Totally, guys.

THIS^^ sync box... *drools*

Sydney AUS
herr_prof wrote:

By the way, great trolling.

King of the trolls. At least it spurred you lurkers into action.

Sydney, NSW
SketchMan3 wrote:

you only have 3 volume chhoices, right? Maybe you could just make it to loud, then when you get to your big speakers, llower it to 2 or 1 as needed?

Someone's probably already mentioned this, but adjust the volumes of your other sounds to fit with the quieter WAV channel. If you have any loud pulse and noise instruments, lower their volume instead of trying to make the WAV channel louder! I personally rarely use pulse volumes over Ax (unless it's a heavy pulse kick, I'll even go so far as to crank it up to Fx!)

Los Angeles, CA

A M command for each channel would be beautiful. Especially because you could do true panning. But I guess its probably impossible to control all the channels like that, its either all or none