Philly, PA, USA

IAYD has just released a live album of an awesome set at Studio B featuring some released and unreleased tracks.
It's fucking awesome, you should check it out

http://iayd.bandcamp.com/album/iayd-liv … b-06092012

So, here it is; the absolutely raw recordings of one of the last IAYD sets at Studio B in Corpus Christi, TX, the summer of 2k12. Hands down, this set is one of the most emotional sets I've ever played (I'm going to miss Studio B a whole lot), as well as one of the most chaotic and absolutely insane crowds I've ever had the pleasure of playing for; and the amount of times I become unplugged reflects that in the recordings.

Personal highlights from the show include:
8 bottles of champagne popped during the set
endless high hives/hugs/sentimental people
endless cart corruption
three buttons off of my shirt getting ripped off
my table collapsing from bassweight/crowdweight

the rest you'll have to discover for yourself.

I just really hope you enjoy it.

(those who choose to donate will receive the raw video footage of the set, as well as the raw GB recordings of the full tracks, [City of Mediocrity, Get Death, and etc.])

http://iayd.bandcamp.com/album/iayd-liv … b-06092012

California

this is fucking awesome

So. Much. Swag.

babylon

featuring yours truly stuck behind the mixer unplugging and frantically plugging back in on several occasions smile oh and that first champagne bottle that went off was an accident and almost gave me a black eye so i wasnt sure what to do and just yelled. but after being close friends with this guy for years and seeing him play more times than i can count this was easily the most fun i ever had during one of his sets and i feel it easily embodies the vibe and energy that weve been lucky enough to experience with him living here. im gonna truly miss the guy. only the most love for iayd.

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

Can't wait to freakout to this later. Downloading nao.

rad tunes but wish it wasn't live aka wish it didn't have shitty sound

Indonesia

this is fuckin awesome xD