San Diego

So I'm really wanting to get my hands on a Korg Monotribe and Monotrons(any of the 3 really). I'm looking to trade more than anything since I'm still waiting for a job deal to work out. If you'd like a pic of what I got just PM me. Current list of goodies.

- Clear DMG case/unfinished mod(was planning on painting this with blue X-metals and then internally prosounding it with a white backlight)
- 6 reg. grey DMGs untouched missing battery covers, should be used as donors
- 3 painted DMG shells, colors are Red, Purple, Blue
- 1 GBC with your choice of shell, red or turquoise
- 2 MGBs, First one is red with red clear buttons and inverted red backlight(this does have one horizontal line on the bottom of the screen), Second is Black with yellow buttons, backlight and battery cover
- 2 Nintendo Gameboy battery packs (haven't tested if they still hold a charge or not)
- 3 Handyboy Light/speaker/magnifier things (dunno how the hell I ended up with so many)
- 2 SNES power cables

I have a few other odds and ends like NES sleeves and Gamegear cases that can go with anything for free. As you can tell I'm really trying to clean out a bit of clutter. If you are wanting something modded I can do that as well. Primarily backlights and prosounding. If anything strikes your fancy and you're looking to drop your Korg Monotron/Monotribe just send a PM.

San Diego

I'm also looking for a Korg Kaossilator. Since the original post I've started working on removing text and painting the Clear DMG case that blue color. Just to keep the thread up to date.

San Diego

Bump. Still looking for these items. I'm now able to throw down cash on them as well or a combo of a trade and cash(aka paypal).

I'd help you out if I had spares to part with, fwiw I see monotron's show up on craigslist for much less than retail all the time ($25 range)

Milwaukee, WI

I've got a monotron delay I'm not using.

San Diego
derekb wrote:

I'd help you out if I had spares to part with, fwiw I see monotron's show up on craigslist for much less than retail all the time ($25 range)

I check craigslist from time to time and never see any monotron/tribes or kaossilators for some reason. hmm

Theta_Frost wrote:

I've got a monotron delay I'm not using.

PM'd

San Angelo, TX

I've got a kaossilator and kp3

San Diego
Screamforme99 wrote:

I've got a kaossilator and kp3

Whatcha want for the kaossilator? The kp3 I'd have to hold off on since I'm sure it'd be a bit pricier.

San Angelo, TX

Pm me homegirl

San Diego

Just an update. I recently picked up a Monotribe and scored a Kaossilator from Screamforme99! I'm still in the market for a Mini KP and monotrons. The items up for trading are still in first post.

Last edited by Vile (Sep 18, 2012 1:39 am)