Los Angeles, CA

Parting ways with my working Atari Mega ST2 MIDI computer with original working monitor, keyboard, mouse, and tons of software discs in good condition.

Unit hasn't been used in quit some time. If I remember correctly, the MIDI Software I used was Sweet Sixteen and Cubase. All of which come on discs with the computer.

Located in Los Angeles, CA

Asking $400 obo for all of it. PM me if interested. Willing to hear any reasonable offer or trade plus cash.

Thanks!

Last edited by fartbarf (Aug 29, 2012 8:22 pm)

New York City

According to forum rules you have to state a price. So give us one and I'll gauge my interest from there.
It would also help to say where in the planet you are located and the exact spec(memory? harddrive?) of the unit.

Last edited by akira^8GB (Aug 28, 2012 6:38 pm)

Joliette, QC, Canada
akira^8GB wrote:

It would also help to say where in the planet you are located

THIS !!!

Holland

Interested.

San Angelo, TX

Yeah I'm interested as well.
Price plus location, as well as specs and a list of software for musical purposes

Los Angeles, CA

I'll have to open up my old boxes and get back to you guys with a software list. Give me a couple days.
From what I recall, the Mega ST2 came with 2 megs of RAM.

matt's mind

yes, please do.  add me as interested.  wink

Los Angeles, CA

Also dropping the price down to $300.00

Here are pics of the unit not plugged in. But as you can see, it's in overall great shape. It comes with a ton of discs. If you feel like doing some CAD drawings circa 1984, there's even those. There's a handful of music discs, but you can easily get this software for free download online now days. The sequencer I used most because it was easy, quick and dirty with very good accuracy was Sweet 16. Keep in mind, these are HDR instagram pics, so every nuance of a blemish is amplified in contrast to how it actually looks. NWA sticker will be included with the computer.

Last edited by fartbarf (Sep 18, 2012 5:30 am)