Edinburgh

Sorry to self promote, but I'm in a chip-based band called Beats of Rage. Game Boy + C64 + guitar + screaming. Atari Teenage Riot influenced. Maybe not to everyone's taste...

Planet Zaxxon

no no, self promotion is fine...

and guess what , you guys are rad.  I dig it alot and am blasting it right now!!!

Roanoke, VA

Thanks for starting the thread, Oxy!  Def need to come back later & run through most of these names..

Edinburgh
OxygenStar wrote:

no no, self promotion is fine...

and guess what , you guys are rad.  I dig it alot and am blasting it right now!!!

Thanks, glad you enjoy it! We have a track appearing on a compilation (launches tomorrow) and should have an album out in the next couple of months. Watch our MySpace or twitter for action news.

Self promotion over.

São Paulo, Brazil
Comptroller wrote:

Sorry to self promote, but I'm in a chip-based band called Beats of Rage. Game Boy + C64 + guitar + screaming. Atari Teenage Riot influenced. Maybe not to everyone's taste...

i like the "photoshop atari teenage riot filter" you used on the members photos smile

actually, really good tunes there.

Camden, London

whatever happened to Unas Micro Punk Erotic Show?

Columbus, OH

Would Horse The Band count? Nintendocore?

Riverside, CA

maybe something like this?

myspace.com/thesilphscope

Gbg, Sweden

I dont know the exact requirements for chip, but to my ears, this sounds like it. With live drums and squealing vocals and Angry Videogame Nerd samples:
Fucking Werewolf Asso