IL, US

scorched earth tactics
8 songs of apocalyptic glitchiness dedicated to all those who are broken hearted, fucked up, or just paying attention to the way the world is going

done with piggy tracker on gp2x f200, piggy=>midi, circuit bent yamaha rx-17, circuit bent roland tr-505, dave smith instruments mopho, yamaha cs-01 (with highly liquid mod), & midines
songs written in february 2010

hope you like it

edit: special thanks to low-gain for making some of the gear vital to this & to oxygenstar for selling me his spare midines in time to get this finished the way it needed to sound (and not having to use old versions)

̛̛̩̥̩̥̩̥̅ ̥⎬̛̛̛̛̛̥̥̩̥̩̩

Downloading
Will like it

downloading now, can't wait to listen!

Cambridge UK

I will download this later on this week : I want to give it a proper listen, I'm in the middle of tons of things and I wouldn't want that to get lost in the middle of the "to listen" folder. For now I just wanted to say that I LOOOVE the cover art! Who's work is it?

Planet Zaxxon

I really dig the feeling of track 4....... nice.

IL, US
George wrote:

For now I just wanted to say that I LOOOVE the cover art! Who's work is it?

thanks smile its something i put together last night...im less than 100% happy with the back cover section (youll see that in the zip), but it works smile

I'll be sure to download this tonight!

Milwaukee, WI

Finally!  Listening right now.  Your style is right up my alley!  Best album of the year so far for me!  smile

ad-hell-aide

Great release, e.s.c. smile

☺☺☺

great stuff! but i already said that, will download to check the revisions you made smile

IL, US

thanks guys smile
im silently laughing in my head a little about the "finally", since i only started the album feb 1st wink

emar: i cant remember which was the last demo version i sent you (there were 4 or so i shared around), but everythings rerecorded and mastered, and i def. changed blazes in the nights sky (minutes before i rerecorded)... not a huge change, but it helps the flow a little

Milwaukee, WI
e.s.c. wrote:

thanks guys smile
im silently laughing in my head a little about the "finally", since i only started the album feb 1st wink

emar: i cant remember which was the last demo version i sent you (there were 4 or so i shared around), but everythings rerecorded and mastered, and i def. changed blazes in the nights sky (minutes before i rerecorded)... not a huge change, but it helps the flow a little

Well thats interesting!  I've heard you talk about it plenty so I've just anticipated it all the more...

San Luis Obispo, CA

Can't wait to check this one out. Black Dahlia was fucking killer.

Rice Lake, WI

very excited, will be giving it a listen tonight!