They Came From Beneath

Hey everybody, I'm not particularly active in this community but I have been plugging away at my NES death metal album for quite some time now. It just got released on bandcamp today and any fans of Norrin_Radd's Anomaly I think would rather like it. Please check it out and let me know what you think! It features some guest spots from Norrin_Radd and bit_rat, and the art was done by the stupendously talented Nathan Horsfal (www.lightningarts.com).

Last edited by Daemon (Jun 29, 2017 4:23 am)

Chicago IL

linnkkk

http://daemon9623.bandcamp.com/

Just typed his name followed by "...bandcamp.com".  Around these parts I think that's a pretty solid bet when you don't get a link.

As far as the album goes, all I'll say is that I'd love to see what the .ftm files actually look like.

Bristol, UK

Sounds great, will definitely be downloading. Could do with more horror and less metal though tongue

Seattle, WA US

You a fan of Those Who Lie Beneath?

Chicago IL
MegaMantra wrote:

http://daemon9623.bandcamp.com/

Just typed his name followed by "...bandcamp.com".  Around these parts I think that's a pretty solid bet when you don't get a link.

As far as the album goes, all I'll say is that I'd love to see what the .ftm files actually look like.

yeah or i can say liinnkk and get someone else to find it

Chicago IL, USA

this is pretty cool

uhajdafdfdfa
MegaMantra wrote:

i don't think this was made in famitracker yikes ((FAKEBITT!!!!))

but it sounds cool even though i am not madly interested in metal music

Last edited by ant1 (Aug 31, 2012 12:08 am)

Oh shit, sorry, dudes, didn't realize I couldn't put a link in the image! Thanks to you guys who pointed that out, my bad! Glad those of you who aren't into metal can still dig on it! Yes, it is fakebit (dun dun dun!), made in ModPlug. The .it files will be available in the future when I make some updates. smile

Haven't heard of Those Who Lie Beneath, but now I think I'll have to check it out.

Last edited by Daemon (Aug 31, 2012 12:18 am)

uhajdafdfdfa

your new link starts with "hrrp://" (hrrp drrp!), just a heads up

ant1 wrote:

your new link starts with "hrrp://" (hrrp drrp!), just a heads up

Hah! So much for that computer science degree tongue Thanks!