uhajdafdfdfa

i guess i like documenting things smile don't pay attention if it doesn't interest you! (not really expecting to get any replies)

anyway i wrote a more complete manual for digistudio, in html format. digistudio is a 4-channel mod-tracker for MS DOS if you don't know already.

you can peek at the manual here http://aanaaanaaanaaana.net/stuff/dsmanual.htm

or download digistudio itself (and also the manual is included in the zip) here: http://aanaaanaaanaaana.net/tools-archi … studio.zip

have fun smile

Abandoned on Fire

Hey neat!  Adlib needs some company on my SB laptop anyway.  big_smile

Austin, Texas

How are you such a badass?

Abandoned on Fire

Trying this in a dos shell but its asking for a password and keyboard wont work?

I think my dos laptop has finally croaked.  :'(

Last edited by egr (Sep 1, 2012 10:03 pm)

São Paulo, Brazil

Cool! I didn't know that tracker. It really reminds Protracker a lot.

uhajdafdfdfa
egr wrote:

Trying this in a dos shell but its asking for a password and keyboard wont work?

I think my dos laptop has finally croaked.  :'(

you gotta run DS-CRK to crack it and you have to do this every time you want to use it, i just put DS-CRK and DS15 in a batch file together and run that,  and then you just press enter with the password blank and it works

dunno why the keyboard isn't working though, maybe your laptop finally did die sad((

pulselooper yah, quite obvious where the inspiration came from smile for me is just a nice protracker alternative since UAE and amiga emulation in general is a pile of shit (and milkytracker is a pile of shit too)  (and openmpt is not a pile of shit but i dont wanna use it and it isnt really optimal for MODs either)

Last edited by ant1 (Sep 1, 2012 11:13 pm)

Abandoned on Fire

Laptop is toast but I got it running on my XP machine now.  smile  Seems really "friendly" and inviting to use!

uhajdafdfdfa

well, if you can deal with the slightly lacking copy/paste functions i think it has everything else you might want. the sample editor is pretty powerful too which is great especially for me coming from IT which doesnt really even have one

Abandoned on Fire

I may be cured of my Antiemulationitis once and for all tongue