--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey there,

recently i've had a lot time to draw some stuff, so why don't make use of that?
If you need some Art done, for whatever reason like CoverArt, PromoPic or show & tell your Mom - I could be your guy! Just check out some pics underneath this text and judge for your self, if my kind of style applies to you.
We can then work something out and the best part about it - if i like the idea and think i can do it with my sucky skills you don't pay a bit. 'Cause most cases i don't charge, just credit me and we are good to go.

So, here are some wacky examples. Most of them are "Hit-or-Miss" Sketches made during work time, so i had only a ballpoint-pen and a piece of paper, just saying. If you hit me up, the finish product will be of course clear (and pre-drawn before i work with my trusty pen).
And yeah i only do black-white (but you can color it yourself or someone else).

I also can do the whole CoverArt or just Databend stuff (the following two examples combines drawn stuff with massive databend).

Now you know. And knowing is half the battle.

I really like the "Dr. Med. Bone presents the bionic eye" one. Anyways, if you have some time to waste, I could use an avatar.

Hit me a message, tell me what's in your mind and i'll give it a go (Also the size would be nice to know, Avatars here are really tiny).

Puerto Rico

http://soundcloud.com/letavetatu/barbas-n-ufrago (I derp'd and changed my SC url like 5 minutes after posting this.)

I'd like a sketch of a ship out on a stormy night; something inspired/to go with that track of mine.

P:

Last edited by Xuriik (Sep 2, 2012 8:10 pm)

Xuriik wrote:

http://soundcloud.com/eduardo-s-nchez-3/barbas-n-ufrago

I'd like a sketch of a ship out on a stormy night; something inspired/to go with that track of mine.

P:

Link doesn't work for me sad

Puerto Rico

fix'd. Sorry.

Cambridge UK

I thought this thread was about getting head for cheap.

Austin, Texas

I'm so glad you said it before I did, George.

George wrote:

Gosford, Australia

$5 toofless gobby down the dunnies

STARDRAIN, CA

***high five @9-heart smile

Cambridge UK

Always glad to be serving as Captain Obvious for you lot.

Tacoma WA
George wrote:

i am full of disappoint as well

Cambridge UK

Reported for misleading title.