If you were going to create your own game, and were going to need music for it, who would you pick to compose it, and why?

You can not pick yourself obviously tongue

EDIT: forgot to post my own pick,

I'd choose Auxcide or Solarbear, their heavy melodic style really make me hyped and seem like they'd be good in animatic themes.

Last edited by Durahan (Sep 3, 2012 10:06 pm)

Orange County, CA

Abducted by sharks. Hella thematic and glitchey.

Savannah, Georgia

Auxcide. Melodic but heavy as all hell.

AANABAY01

my game would be called "ultima underworld 3" and i'd get everyone in botbuh to make midis for it

last time i tried writing for someone else's soundtrack they rejected all my stuff and essentially asked me to remove all the art

Cambridge UK

I'd have Aliceffekt design the game and compose the music for it.
I'd smoke fags and troll your internets in the meantime.

Iowa

If it was anything with adventure I would go with 4mat

Italy

Myself so I would improve my weak composing skills

EDIT: WOOPS, NOT ME
well then I guess Aeros.
I like his music.

Last edited by Merutochan (Sep 3, 2012 9:45 pm)

danny baranowsky

uhajdafdfdfa

i'd get geinoh yamashirogumi to do songs for it only using pc speaker

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

VCMG (Vince kaichan) offuckingcourse. I've said it many a times: his attention to the emotive feelings of music and melodies specifically are the exact thing I wish I could accomplish. He'd be perfect for anything I could imagine and could make things far better then my mind could concieve.

Durahan wrote:

Auxcide or Solarbear

Our rivalry escalates.

Aeros wrote:

Auxcide. Melodic but heavy as all hell.

Yeah, my new stuff has taken that kind of turn.

Last edited by Auxcide (Sep 4, 2012 12:42 am)

Brother Android, for a cool atmospheric game.

Chicago IL

you guys got no ambition. clearly it would be a project where Hally and Virt work together.

Lexington, KY
Durahan wrote:

I'd choose Auxcide or Solarbear

Fucking Shucks.

But, for the record, I'd probably ask Nestrogen. There is no style that man cannot excel in.

California
Auxcide wrote:

VCMG (Vince kaichan) offuckingcourse. I've said it many a times: his attention to the emotive feelings of music and melodies specifically are the exact thing I wish I could accomplish. He'd be perfect for anything I could imagine and could make things far better then my mind could concieve.

You should see the email exchanges between me and the developer for the game soundtrack I'm doing right now, I'm nowhere near perfect at writing to suit the situation yet haha.

This doesn't quite answer the question but I've always wanted to make a run 'n gun shooter based off of 2PLAYER's Infinity Force, even though it was specifically written to sound like game music.

Gosford, Australia
Saskrotch wrote:

you guys got no ambition. clearly it would be a project where Hally and Virt work together.

i'd get inon zur to do it

HE DIDN'T SAY IT HAD TO BE CHIP

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]
Victory Road wrote:

HE DIDN'T SAY IT HAD TO BE CHIP

nb4 "skrillexz"