Tulsa, OK
Decktonic wrote:

I don't even know why we are giving this so much attention, nothing here to see, move on folks. Let's get back to talking about Jake Allison's new EP, that dizzle is so hot, I heart it.

heart heart heart

PM me if you submitted, I think a digital comp would be good

shanghai
Decktonic wrote:

It says "Dark Chiptune Vol. 1"

Anyway if you browse the shop & the blog you'll find that this guy apparently mods gameboys and records his own music so it's not like he disappeared he just obviously had no intention of actually fulfilling his promises here.

He didn't disappear. He's just hiding in shame because we found out what a hipster cliche he is.
Seriously i pissed myself. I'm happy for this site. I haven't laughed that hard in a while. No-one that buys those cassette keychains would even have been old enough to have ever owned a walkman anyway(i hope). If there is music on it i'd be very suprised.

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

I'm reserving all my judgment until I get my Arduinoboy kit from his shop.

Tulsa, OK

PM me if you submitted, please

Cambridge UK

Now I want to make myself a cassette necklace. Damn you hipsters, damn you all.

George wrote:

Now I want to make myself a cassette necklace. Damn you hipsters, damn you all.

microcassettes ftw

England

i think i had the idea of game boy cart necklaces over the weekend.

England

george you can have one for super originals 8bit fashions and you can pick the game that you want out of the 6 that i have and have never played

Cambridge UK

what games do you have?

Brunswick, GA USA

I just moved about 50 cassettes out of my brother's place but I don't have a deck to play them on... sad

Tulsa, OK

I have a Walkman

Sport edition

chunter wrote:

I just moved about 50 cassettes out of my brother's place but I don't have a deck to play them on... sad

spraypaint + lanyards + etsy store

Brunswick, GA USA
4mat wrote:

spraypaint + lanyards + etsy store

But the sentiment is appreciated.

Cambridge UK

You got played lol.

Last edited by George (Sep 3, 2012 10:02 pm)

Tulsa, OK

Calling anybody who wants to be on an actual compilation in place of the monstocity that this became! You do not need to have submitted to the original, just PM me

Tulsa, OK

http://chipmusic.org/forums/post/132118/#p132118

All future comp discussion goes here