Playboy Man-Baby

My cart was very slowly starting to die, and I had a new battery available, so I figured I might as well replace it now, and saved the .SAV. I ripped the .lsdsng files, replaced the battery and wrote LSDJ to the cart after putting the .lsdsongs back on it. I noticed that some songs suddenly have this irritating glitch,  wherein the song stops playing if there isn't a steady series of notes to play. Ie; it won't play an empty phrase, or a phrase with one note in it. When I consistently hit buttons, it sort of moves the song forward a few ticks at a time. It gets stranger; when I open a new file, this same issue occurs.

Any clue as to what's up?

note: When I run the files in an emulator, the problem doesn't occur.

Last edited by Invisible Robot Hands (Sep 7, 2012 10:32 am)

Italy

Check if the versions of LSDJ are the same on cart and on emulator and even if they're the same try to format the cart and write LSDJ on it again.

Playboy Man-Baby
Merutochan wrote:

Check if the versions of LSDJ are the same on cart and on emulator and even if they're the same try to format the cart and write LSDJ on it again.

They are, and I tried that right away.

By the way, I seriously dig your tracks.

Last edited by Invisible Robot Hands (Sep 7, 2012 11:41 am)

Sweeeeeeden

Do you have the original sav, before splitting it up? It may be that it was corrupted, which the LSD-manager can't handle that well. Send me the file at [my user name here]@gmail.com and I\ll investigate that.

Playboy Man-Baby
nitro2k01 wrote:

Do you have the original sav, before splitting it up? It may be that it was corrupted, which the LSD-manager can't handle that well. Send me the file at [my user name here]@gmail.com and I\ll investigate that.

I put it in my other DMG and it ran properly, and then put it back in my first one, and it ran correctly. I'm still sort of suspicious, though, so I might get back to you on that.