California

Does Jesper Kyd count as chip? He used to do module stuff back then. I like his stuff a lot, too.

Last edited by VCMG (Sep 4, 2012 1:57 am)

My Igloo

Blitz Lunar anytime, anywhere, haha smile He is versatile and can really express emotion and certain settings with his music imo. Just play or have a listen to the "Super Bat Puncher" demo. I rest my case!

Rhode Island
VCMG wrote:

This doesn't quite answer the question but I've always wanted to make a run 'n gun shooter based off of 2PLAYER's Infinity Force, even though it was specifically written to sound like game music.

I want to see that happen. Actually writing an ost for an iOS app now.

I would definitely have to say Blitz Lunar, Coda, and Virt. Also throw bomb boy and shnabubula on that list too.

Sydney, NSW

Abortifacient (that dude has mad wav channel design skills) and Vic Road (hella bouncy and all-out fun vibes!)

Disasterpeace because holy fuck guys

Puerto Rico

Kplecraft, because they already sound like the a game that I'd play the shit out of.

It'd be a platformer rpg (something to the likes of maplestory, which I've never played?) with strong emphasis on big, amazing, eye-candy animated backgrounds that are also kinda trippy and psychedelic. Think the color palette from Lion King's "I just can't wait to be King".

Cambridge UK

A Jedward themed DDR clone, with Jedward 8bit covers by Jellica, to annoy the fuck out of him.

Sweeeeeeden

For something like an 8-bit shmup I'd choose Trey Frey and Zabutom. (I hope for this to become true one day.)
For a modern 3D FPS, I'd do a post-apocalyptic game with a soundtrack composed by Hecq and vaetxh.

England
George wrote:

A Jedward themed DDR clone, with Jedward 8bit covers by Jellica, to annoy the fuck out of him.

lol do they even have songs to cover?

id do the soundtrack to their sex tape.

edit: oh they have 3 whole albums

oh and David Cameron admitted that he enjoyed watching The X Factor and that Jedward were his favourite act.

Last edited by Jellica (Sep 4, 2012 12:50 pm)

Cambridge UK

I bet they do freaky stuff with their hair.

Edit: but I'm pretty sure they're like Ken dolls down there.

Last edited by George (Sep 4, 2012 12:53 pm)

uhajdafdfdfa

im surprised cameron likes xfactor, ther are poor people on that show sometimes

England

i think that he just likes to sneer at the dirty povvos.

hahaha she is so poor that she thinks she can sing.

hohohoho poor people are so stupid.

Cambridge UK

Maybe he likes X-Factor because it turns poor people into rich people who empty poor people's pockets?

UK

I am making my own game and as it happens i will be doing my own music. Does that make me bad?

Otherwise i would have a game about slowly moving through calming environments with a sound track by xik.