Denver Colorado
PULSELOOPER wrote:

You're in the release section, I thought it was an album release.

took it as "Our first song recorded/new website" Release..

yeah many people on these forums are angry about something!

Brunswick, GA USA

Actually, you have a good start. Try to make repeated ideas sound just a little but different each time they come around. The melodies are strong, make more of them; the impression I get from the sound is Anamanaguchi with less speed and fewer instruments and therein lies the rub.

Keep looking for a sound that is more clearly "yours."

Edit: Sounds better than that 8-bit girl thing.

Last edited by chunter (Sep 11, 2012 7:11 pm)

IL, US

Releases section is for EPs and albums, single tracks belong in constructive criticism or should just be uploaded to the music section.... moving to c c section

Denver Colorado
invaderbacca wrote:

I listened, skipped about thru the song, didnt notice a change. The structure is alright but its hollow. also, theres 3 of you? have you been to a chip show ? 3 of you up there with gameboys is gonna look silly.

No there is only two of us. The middle head is both on top of eachother. And Let me clarify our setup a bit

I am on gameboy, mixer, synthesizer.
Mark my drummer is on a live electronic kit.

haha I would love to see a hype crew of three guys with gameboys!

Denver Colorado
chunter wrote:

Actually, you have a good start. Try to make repeated ideas sound just a little but different each time they come around. The melodies are strong, make more of them; the impression I get from the sound is Anamanaguchi with less speed and fewer instruments and therein lies the rub.

Keep looking for a sound that is more clearly "yours."

Edit: Sounds better than that 8-bit girl thing.

jajaja I hoped to be better than the 8bitgirlthing.

The song writing is a bit drab I admit, as it is just 1231231.
it was purposefully left a bit blank because ultimately we are going to have a singer on this one.
Thanks for your cc, and I will always try to find "my" sound.

Brunswick, GA USA

Slightly related to what you're doing (I think)

split phase (transient's "jam" protect)

The New Deal

NC in the US of America

This sounds cool. Really liking the bass and the lush smooth sound of everything overall.

ChampionLovesYou wrote:
invaderbacca wrote:

I listened, skipped about thru the song, didnt notice a change. The structure is alright but its hollow. also, theres 3 of you? have you been to a chip show ? 3 of you up there with gameboys is gonna look silly.

No there is only two of us. The middle head is both on top of eachother. And Let me clarify our setup a bit

You guys look like brothers or father and son or something, hehe.

Last edited by SketchMan3 (Sep 11, 2012 7:45 pm)

NYC
ChampionLovesYou wrote:
invaderbacca wrote:

AHHHHH ok! I've seen a few people try the whole 3 person thing....its a mess and usually has one or 2 people doing all the work. Best of luck, keep working at it and build something special rather than releasing something every other day /me bitter old visualist fuck.

Sweeeeeeden

Another comment unrelated to the music. Oh look, it's trash80's car!

Denver Colorado

"You guys look like brothers or father and son or something, hehe."

Maybe I will market us as a Father/Son Chiptune Dance Band. LAWL

Denver Colorado
invaderbacca wrote:
ChampionLovesYou wrote:

AHHHHH ok! I've seen a few people try the whole 3 person thing....its a mess and usually has one or 2 people doing all the work. Best of luck, keep working at it and build something special rather than releasing something every other day /me bitter old visualist fuck.

thanks, and of course we will make it special. I see so many (chip) musicians releasing their music as soon as they make it which is too bad.. We are going to see where these songs go and constantly make them better!

Chicago IL

his name is mario frog suit

Denver Colorado

Saskrotch is a turd. I make music under the name of: http://soundcloud.com/mariofrogsuit/sm- … l-them-all

Chicago IL

his name is mario frog suit

NYC

Your name does say mario frog suit.....