Orange County, CA

Greetings! I have been a member now for quite a few months, met a few rad people and earned myself a show in Seattle so my first year in Chiptune has been one of growth, excitement, and joy at the creation of music.
I am excited to announce the release of my EP tonight on bandcamp at choose-your-own-price BUT for you special snowflakes and those who have ridiculed my music and altogether used their own means to encourage me to get better I have for you... my EP here.

The music is overall basic stuff and I've even began writing stuff for an album even after this but overall my Dr Treble stuff is going to be story-oriented although my music won't really reflect a peter and the wolf instruments represent everything and sometimes not even heavy repetitive themes that will be heard later in the album but they do represent a sort of feel that the character has. I imagine this more like dancey VGM house kind of thing, and I hope some of you can appreciate that.

So if anyone has any quick cc for the release tonight or even some venerable bashing of my music that will help me for when I remaster these for the album release, all is appreciated!

http://drtreble.bandcamp.com/album/gaia-ep

Book one in the r^2dr universe written and composed by Dr. Treble begins when R, troubled astro-archaeologist-for-hire awakens to the brig of an unknown ship. Travel with him in the first 5 chapters of his story where he battles lost memories, a corpo-cratic organization, and changes he can't control in a sprawling galaxy of neo-colonized planets in the far reaches of space.

Stream / Download
Mediafire Download

Format stolen from Decktonic below (thanks again)

Last edited by Dr Treble (Sep 11, 2012 9:57 pm)

Savannah, Georgia

Orange County, CA

Fixed

Last edited by Dr Treble (Sep 2, 2012 4:37 pm)

Dr Treble wrote:

"Book one in the r^2dr universe written and composed by Dr. Treble begins when R, troubled astro-archaeologist-for-hire awakens to the brig of an unknown ship. Travel with him in the first 5 chapters of his story, where he battles lost memories, a corpo-cratic organization, and changes he can't control in a sprawling galaxy of neo-colonized planets in the far reaches of space."

My absolute favorite thing about music is its power to feed the imagination of the listener.  My favorite music is the music that takes me somewhere without telling me outright where it means to take me, but I also love it when an artist sets the stage like this smile

Orange County, CA
MegaMantra wrote:
Dr Treble wrote:

"Book one in the r^2dr universe written and composed by Dr. Treble begins when R, troubled astro-archaeologist-for-hire awakens to the brig of an unknown ship. Travel with him in the first 5 chapters of his story, where he battles lost memories, a corpo-cratic organization, and changes he can't control in a sprawling galaxy of neo-colonized planets in the far reaches of space."

My absolute favorite thing about music is its power to feed the imagination of the listener.  My favorite music is the music that takes me somewhere without telling me outright where it means to take me, but I also love it when an artist sets the stage like this smile

I wrote things to go along with each song, really, but they feel like side notes instead of a narration. I hope you enjoy the music though because that's the most important part tongue

Orange County, CA

Live on BandCamp! Drtreble.com/bandcamp or you can stream off of the facebook now facebook.com/drtreble

Chicago IL, USA

just gave a full listen through finally (downloaded when you posted), honestly this is probably one of my favorite chip releases. seriously so amazing.

Orange County, CA
SadPanda wrote:

just gave a full listen through finally (downloaded when you posted), honestly this is probably one of my favorite chip releases. seriously so amazing.

woah too much honor. I don't really deserve that but thanks for your kind words :#3

Westfield, NJ

This is a nice release but man you really don't know how to post a link on the Internet. It's scary.

http://drtreble.bandcamp.com/album/gaia-ep

Book one in the r^2dr universe written and composed by Dr. Treble begins when R, troubled astro-archaeologist-for-hire awakens to the brig of an unknown ship. Travel with him in the first 5 chapters of his story where he battles lost memories, a corpo-cratic organization, and changes he can't control in a sprawling galaxy of neo-colonized planets in the far reaches of space.

Stream / Download

"Quote" to see how I did that.

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

Decktonic is too kind. heart

Edit: really enjoyed the last song when the lead came in.

Last edited by Auxcide (Sep 8, 2012 5:26 am)

i  liked this release a lot

Orange County, CA

oh goodness kind people to help out a new guy. Thank you guys so much! And thanks for the compliments :3